Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D2 ME] Passing the bar

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:18 pm

".... that too. I like music that allows me to unwind. Perhaps a bit violently." She shrugged. "Jizz, eh? Listened to some on the elevators. Not bad but... I prefer a way I can pour out my energy."
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:26 pm

"I can't blame you for that." He offered with a smile. "It's the same for a lot of people. I suppose I just don't look for that much loss of self contdol." He let our a light chuckle. "Odd when you consider how much I drink."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Sabine let out a low laugh. "But you control how much you drink, I guess." She smiled. "Any other vices you might be hiding?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:29 pm

"I smoke, cigarettes." He offered after a moment. "Not that I really hide it though."

"What about you? "Alcohol doesn't seem to be a vice for you. Do you have any others?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:07 pm

"Oh? How dashing." She smirked, then shrugged. "Reckless endangerment for the betterment of others? Violent tendencies? Been trying to dial those back lately."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:34 pm

"Likely for the better, you'll live longer at the very least." He smirked. "Not to mention reckless endangerment and violent tendencies don't tend to pay very well." There was a moments pause as he brought a hand to his chin. "At least in my experience."

"Not that I really count either as vices of mine."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Likely for the better, you'll live longer at the very least." He smirked. "Not to mention reckless endangerment and violent tendencies don't tend to pay very well." There was a moments pause as he brought a hand to his chin. "At least in my experience."

"Not that I really count either as vices of mine."

"Challenge accepted. Let's see who dies first, you to cigarettes, or me to my cousins." She replied with a light laugh. "Hrm, you are an experienced man from what I gather."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:36 pm

He smirked at that a light laugh rolling from his lips. "Challenge accepted, though I suppose I could cheat. Get artificial lungs or something like that. I suppose that's against the spirit of the competition though."

"More so then others, at least that's what I'm lead to believe. Been a lot of places though, met a lot if people. I assume you're the same? An experienced woman?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:37 pm

"That's just smart play. Though I'm sure your breathing would be really loud..."

She shrugged. "Been to some... mostly strip clubs and battlefields, to be honest."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm

"I suppose that's where your extensive knowledge of stripper names come from. He mused, his smile teasing. "Maybe I'll have to get you to take me to one someday, show me the ropes."

"I mean I've seen enough battlefields already to get the gist of them."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:21 pm

"Are you telling me, that you, intergalactic man of mystery has not been to a strip bar yet?" Her eyes widened in surprise. "Hrm... death, injury, sadness, lots of explosions and pewing."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 pm

"Honestly, I feel they are rather pointless. Why spend a evening watching some naked woman dance, when I can spend it getting to know an attractive young woman. Maybe even manage to steal a kiss or two." He offered her a charming smile. "I feel it's a much better use of my time."

"Not saying I haven't been in one or two of course, but it was for business. Not for enjoyment."

"Can't forget the Pewing." He agreed sagely. "Or the buzz of the silly swords the jedi carry if you ever witnessed those."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:17 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Honestly, I feel they are rather pointless. Why spend a evening watching some naked woman dance, when I can spend it getting to know an attractive young woman. Maybe even manage to steal a kiss or two." He offered her a charming smile. "I feel it's a much better use of my time."

"Not saying I haven't been in one or two of course, but it was for business. Not for enjoyment."

"Can't forget the Pewing." He agreed sagely. "Or the buzz of the silly swords the jedi carry if you ever witnessed those."

"Strictly for business, I see." She smirked, but let it go. "Oh now, that's just being mean." She still smiled though. "Haven't met many Jedi yet actually. You have?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:28 am

"Well, you have my apology then Sabine." He replied with a charming smile. "But yes, I've met quite a few Jedi in my time, more then I ever thought I would. A number of Sith as well, though if I'm honest I'm generally less a fan of them. Most sith them come off as children that are liable to throw a temper tantrum and stick a light sword through you if you piss them off."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"Well, you have my apology then Sabine." He replied with a charming smile. "But yes, I've met quite a few Jedi in my time, more then I ever thought I would. A number of Sith as well, though if I'm honest I'm generally less a fan of them. Most sith them come off as children that are liable to throw a temper tantrum and stick a light sword through you if you piss them off."

"Apology accepted. Z." She mouthed sir, but did not say it. "Well... that sounds like a bad way to raise children." She drank a sip. "I should know. I learned how to shiv someone before I learned the Common alphabet."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 am

He smirked, actions like that might earn her another punishment. "I agree, but sometimes that's the way of things." He offered her a slight smile. "For better or worse."

"The problem with them, is they act like that all their life." He chuckled. "You at least have the self restraint to not stab a man who kissed you."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:03 am

Sabine smirked. "Against regulation to stab non-combatants, I must say."

"Sounds like a fun situation... though yeah, that's the galaxy. For better or worse."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:14 am

"Who said I'm a non conbatant?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"For better or worse." He agreed with a easy smile. "I'd offer to toast to that, but it doesn't seem fair me with Whiskey and you with beer."

"Will have to save it for another time."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:22 pm

"You're not military at least." She poked him in the chest.

"Mhm, what a gentleman. Curious what kind of moonshine we can liberate in the desert. Cactus juice perhaps?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 pm

"True enough, which is why I get paid better, Sergeant." Zane teased playfully.

"If I was a true gentleman,I might try and convince our bartender friend over there to get you a glass of the Brandy they keep back there for the officers." He winked in the direction of the fellow behind the bar. "Though if we're talkign about liberating moonshine in the desert, I'm in." He smirked. "The bar on my ship isn't goign to stay stocked forever, and heck, could be cactus liquor tastes good."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:37 am

Zanebry Varliss wrote:"True enough, which is why I get paid better, Sergeant." Zane teased playfully.

"If I was a true gentleman,I might try and convince our bartender friend over there to get you a glass of the Brandy they keep back there for the officers." He winked in the direction of the fellow behind the bar. "Though if we're talkign about liberating moonshine in the desert, I'm in." He smirked. "The bar on my ship isn't goign to stay stocked forever, and heck, could be cactus liquor tastes good."

"Well, you seem to be a smart one. I just do it for the ideology." She smirked. "Now now, no breaking rules. I'm a newly minted sergeant, I have to lead by example." She smiled. "Yeah, I really want to know about moonshine now."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:37 pm

"Nothing wrong with that, well not if it's the right ideology." The republic for the most part was close enough. "Now you see, that's how I can tell you're newly minted. it's the officers job to lead by example, your job is to babysit the officer, and keep your men in fighting shape." He took a sip of his drink. "Which sometimes takes a liberal interpretation of regulations."

"Well, we get to the desert city, and I'll see if I can scrounge up some cactus juice. Just for you."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:39 pm

"Oh well, they did not cover that during training. My bad." SHe smiled. "How bad is it to babysit Captain Organa? He seems like a decent fellow. The kind of decent that gets into all the trouble."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:52 pm

"You've hit the nail on the head there." He shook his head. "He's a bit too decent for his own good. I mean, he doesn't get into nearly as much trouble as his girlfriend. But, damn near close to it."

He gave her a playful wink. "Luckily, that's your job not mine. I just have to deal with his geekiness, and sense of humor."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:54 pm

"Ooooh, the captain has a girlfriend?" Sabine picked up the most interesting point out of there.

"He's a geek? Wouldn't have pegged him for one."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics