Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: A little more working out (D2 LE Open)

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:07 pm

"I had had a rather stable employ before peace happened." He said. "But it has been easy enough to find other wars to fight."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:35 pm

"Mm...if I may ask, why this specific war? Just nearby, or did you have closer to home reasons? I mean, you've flown out here to fight Mandalorians on behalf of the Republic" Azura looked curious "just kinda surprises me is all to see so many Mandalorians on this side against other Mandalorians."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:49 pm

"I hold a grudge against the Kryze. So in my mind I am not really on the Republic side here. They've just decided to sponsor me as I make my own justice." He replied a bit rigidly. "As to others, I don't know much about their reasons. Some just have problem deciding who they are."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:33 pm

"Opportunist then" Azura nodded as she started lowering and lifting the weights "good way to deal with an issue and have backup to go with it. How lucky for you."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:14 pm

"I think I just know how to prioritise, and choose not to agonise over less important nuisances of the situation." He mused. "Still, if I killed Varo Kryze tonight, tomorrow I'd go home."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:09 pm

"You have a simple goal then; get rid of one person. I wish you luck" Azura gave the man a smile as she worked the weights "although I hope to see you fight them at least once before you go."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:12 pm

"It's very likely. After all, there's a lot of mowing through before I can get him." He observed her rhythm, ready to assist if need be, but not interfering as long as the woman was handling it.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:32 pm

"Good" Azura smirked "give 'em hell."

She fell silent for a while after that, just focusing on the weights, putting more effort into it. She was more tired today than usual thanks to the digging earlier, which annoyed her, and her lifting started to be more ragged as she got more annoyed.
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:28 pm

"Whoah, Azura, time for a break." He said, ready to catch the barbell.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:50 am

Her hands were tensed when he finally stopped her, and she looked up at him annoyed for a few moments before she untensed her grip and let go of the weights.

"Sorry."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:32 pm

"K'uur, it's all good." He put the drumbell on its support. "Lifting is not a good way to vent. Boxing is."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:37 pm

"Wasn't trying to vent, just got annoyed at feeling tired thanks to wasting my whole afternoon on something that wasn't even needed in the end" there was a small huff of annoyance as she sat up, wiping the sweat off her brow "so...ended up venting. Bit dumb, but ah well. Got some good use out of it at least."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:43 pm

"Not the worst thing to happen all things considered." He chuckled. "Remember who's shitted on you, but don't let small things eat on you. Life's strange, maybe soon enough you''ll get a chance to shove a shovel up Saresh's ass and ask her to dig by doing sit-ups?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:23 pm

Azura laughed at that.

"Think too many people would be upset at me if I did that, but I'll take your suggestion under consideration" she smirked "gotta play nicey-nice with the senators for now and focus on the credits."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:08 pm

"That's one way to cash in at the end of it." He agreed with a small smirk, then gestured around. "More workout, or calling it a day?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:19 pm

"Think I better call it before I lose it again" Azura chuckled, offering a hand to shake "been nice meeting you. Hopefully we'll catch each other around, or if you need help hunting this person you're looking for let me know."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:33 am

"Fair. I may be in need of assistance, yes. Thanks for that, Azura. See you around." He nodded and went to grab his towel.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:12 am

"Laters Oddyn!" Azura went to get a shower and change

/exit
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:18 am

Now that she left, he actually returned to the workout, having the space for himself!

/Scene

Oddyn Vizsla

Previous
Forum Statistics