Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

A little more working out (D2 LE Open)

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:01 am

Azura wasn't one to leave her workout, even if she'd been working hard all day already. She made sure to have changed into something more comfortable - her usual workout attire, thankfully. So, in a tight black tank top and pants, she set up the weights machine and started her simple workout. She still had her weapons on her though, just in case.

Take advantage of what's here! No need to use the gyms equipment when there's equipment here
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Re: A little more working out (D2 LE Open)

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:31 am

The lifting bench was occupied by an unfamiliar hulk who was working out in near-silence.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:04 am

Ugh. Great.

"Let me know when you're done" Azura said as she moved to the treadmills instead.

That's my routine ruined
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 am

The bearded man glanced at her with his pale eyes, briefly. A sheen of sweat covered his Mandalorian tattoo of a shriek-hawk on his arm.

"Five minutes and you're good to go."
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:33 pm

"Only five minutes? You must have been here a while...or don't work out much" Azura chuckled "haven't seen you around, guess you must be the busy type."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:01 pm

"Look at my bicep and figure out the answer to that puzzle." He said on held breath as he was lifting weights well above his own weight. "I usually stick to the frontlines." A puse to push up. "Enjoying the supply lines work then?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Azura did pause to look, before saying "I've seen bigger, but sure. You should be able to do at least six minutes!"

Then a frown.

"Oi, I'm not support lines. I'll fight with the best of 'em, and kill them. I might not have melons for biceps, but I can hold my own. I do what I need to."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 pm

"You don't need to tease me about my strength. I know exactly how much I am capable of." He said without hurt feelings. "But if you encourage me to lift more, I can do that." He began another round. "So you're a sharpshooter or something?"
Last edited by Oddyn Vizsla on Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Well he has the sense of humour of a boulder.

"I guess the correct term would be smuggler actually" Azura shrugged "I work alongside a man called Jax on the ship Midnight. For now, we're here to help in the war."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:38 pm

"So hired guns like me. Just with ship. Now that you're grounded for a while, what are you up to? What do you smuggle? Alcohol, chems, arms?"

He was indeed slow to become the heart of the party. He head some mental distance there, toward whatever.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 pm

"Now? I'm running on a treadmill. What do I smuggle? Whatever pays the best. Jax, my co-partner, does most of the organizing. He's better at talking to people without hurting peoples' feelings. We share the work, and share the pay. For now, I guess we help with whatever is needed here, which honestly...I have no idea about. Fishing and digging holes for idiot politicans so far it seems, although shooting down ships was fun."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:54 pm

"Of what you mentioned only shooting is my kind of job. Really, the locals should learn how to take care of themselves. Humanitarianism never works. Pressure makes gems, ease breeds decay. But some kriffing political sleemos wanting to win elections just die to convince you otherwise." He puffed his lips and pressed to the end of the series. "The name's Oddyn."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:05 pm

"Exactly! See, you get it!" Azura nodded "stupid politican, didn't even know she had a perfectly good spring right there at the camp as well, so we spent six hours digging and preparing to put a filtering system in place only for fresh water to already be there!"

Azura huffed.

"I could have hit her with the shovel and buried her, and everyone would have been happy. Ah yeah, I'm Azura. Azura Mora, good to meet you."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:21 pm

"I honestly do, Azura Mora." He sighed and put the bar away, sitting up finally. "I just don't do things that I have doubts about, just the ones I am certain of. Politicians are great in shaming you into doing things that either make no sense or make you lose confidence in your judgement. I never follow those. I wouldn't be here in this war if I had."

He paused, reaching for a towel. "So, this politician is like who? Gubernatorial or senatorial hopeful from liberated Bankor?"

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:09 pm

"Leontyne Saresh, supposed to be this planets Senator. As annoying as all politicans. Not worth anything but she's a politican so thinks she's everything" Azura frowned more "and she'll hog all the credit for everything that happens here. Not that I care about that, I'm fine with taking no glory as long as I get paid for my efforts here and paid well."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:41 pm

"We're of similar mind then. This planet has seen a revolving door of self-proclaimed saviours. I care not which one fools the locals best. If they are smart, they'll get rid of all of them once the strong players beat each other down to manageable levels." He stretched. "As a Mandalorian I honestly prefer the Mandalorian rule. It'd at least teach those people how not to be cows cheering those who milk them. But I don't trust the Kryze to ensure it in any way, so it comes down to the same thing."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 pm

"Doesn't matter who rules, in the end it'll end back as it was before" Azura shrugged, finishing on the treadmill and moving over to the weights machine "so, Mandalorian huh? You don't mind killing your own kind I hope, or others doing so."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:52 pm

"I don't mind killing the Kryze. Others, I'd like to avoid." He said, standing up to make space for her, wiping the bench before letting her have her go.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:55 pm

Azura nodded, looking up at the much taller guy as he rose and actually cleaned the bench!

Well hey, he has manners!

"I'm not so bothered about who I kill as long as they deserve it. I'd rather not kill Jax though, he's a good partner and if he died I'd have to deal with all the talking. That would be even worse!"

She lowered the weights slightly, not having the same strength as the big Mandalorian.
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 am

"I'm quite against indiscriminate killing. Purposeful killing is more my schtick. Wonder who deserves to die in your book though." He helped her with adjusting weights and stood behind the bench to spot for her. "Thinking of killing your partner is quite radical."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:21 am

"Oh I'm known to speak without thinking, don't worry I'd never kill Jax" Azura chuckled "as for who deserves it? It's not a long list, but does contain politicians and everyone on the other side of this war. I don't do anything like that without reason though; if they start it I'll give 'em hell."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am

"Do you have a grudge against the Kryze, or is it a purely professional murderlust?" He inquired, looking at her from above.

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:16 am

"I don't have a grudge against anyone; I'm here to take part in a war, and taking part means killing. Not their fault, but it means they're on the list of people that get killed" Azura shrugged "I don't have an issue with any Mandalorian that doesn't point a weapon at me, just how war goes. To be honest I don't even see the point of all the fighting, but I'm here now so whatever."
Azura Mora

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:21 am

"Makes sense. This is how I have been most of the time." He nodded. "It's actually my first war when I am not about to be killing the blues."

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:27 am

"A kindred spirit! How lovely" Azura chuckled "never been in a war, but had plenty of little skirmishes. Generally I only get involved when it gets violent."
Azura Mora

Next
Forum Statistics