Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Kohai Training Montage D3EM

Postby Aran Enfas » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Up with the early patrols, Aran made his way through the predawn quiet to the gym.

There, Aran went through warm-up katas, carefully. His first encounter with Mandalorians had left him plenty incentive to practice, and much worse for wear. His Masters had not neglected lightsaber-on-lightsaber training, but they had focused much more on fighting the underworld -- and the underworld normally carried blasters. Dr. Ormont had done much to help... and then Aran had gone and undone some of it, adventuring. Er, investigating, according to his training.

So, slowly, focusing on form, his blade off, he practices.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Re: Kohai Training Montage D3EM

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:17 am

Morning workout. Zhao couldn't miss one day without doing his routine. He didn't bring his armour nor his robe, he was just wearing utilitarian pants and a gym t-shirt. He was carrying his lightsaber. As he entered the gym, he saw the young jedi of yesterday's fight at the museum. The white zabrak didn't say anything at first, he didn't want to broke the young man's training routine.

Zhao went for the weightlifting machines and started his workout.
Republic | Jedi | Zabrak | Guardian | Soresu Defender | Former Slave | Brave | Intimidating | Loner

Description

Carries: Blue Lightsaber, Armoured Robes, Republic Credits
Zhao Xhur

Postby Aran Enfas » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:20 am

Aran finished a Shien sequence based on reflecting a series of blaster bolts from in front, followed by an ambush from behind. Unignited hilt upright in both hands, he moved through parries six-one-three-two, then a behind-the-back nine-four, a spin to reverse orientation, parry four-three, lunge.

He returned to a standing position and offered a small bow to an invisible opponent, and approached Zhao at rest between sets. "Knight Xhur. I believe I never had the opportunity to properly thank you for your role in the conflict at the museum. Doctor Rexa benefitted from the will of the Force when you responded to her call for aid."
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Postby Zhao Xhur » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:58 am

'' Ah, Aran, right? I was just doing what i came here to do, no need to thank me...'' The white zabrak nodded to Aran. Zhao didn't get up from the machine, he didn't want to break his routine. '' Your first serious fight? It is not easy to take down those bloody mandos, you did well. '' He adds.
Republic | Jedi | Zabrak | Guardian | Soresu Defender | Former Slave | Brave | Intimidating | Loner

Description

Carries: Blue Lightsaber, Armoured Robes, Republic Credits
Zhao Xhur

Postby Aran Enfas » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:44 am

Aran raised and lowered his head, a bow from the neck. "Your praise means much, Knight Xhur. During the late war, I was assigned to watch certain underworld elements -- considerably less dangerous foes, in many respects." He paused a moment, hesitation showing on his young face. "The Masters trained me well, but you are much more skilled in fighting at close range. I would be honored if you would show me some of what you know. If you have the time. After your exercise." He stood, trying for his normal serenity and not entirely succeeding. Of all beings, he was most comfortable with his fellow Jedi, but the Zabrak was... intense.
Aran Enfas

Forum Statistics