Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Bitters and Smoke (Day 3 Mid Night)

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:03 pm

"I see," she said with an interested tone.

Craw, what sort of idiocy did you get up to back then?

"A pity..." Nai sighed, sloshing around the contents of her glass. "... I hold nothing against you for what you said, as I believe you. It is not the first time I've heard of the failures of those I travel with, and... well, I have my reasons for believing what you say."
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader
Theme | Profile | Turtle Crew

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.
Languages: Basic, Cheun, Durese, Huttese, Mando'a

Aliit is family. It means nobody gets left behind — or forgotten
Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 pm

Hearing that she was a member of the Turtle brought a wry smile to his lips. Zane didn't know how he'd roped another Mandolorian to join his ship, but it must of been with a table full of lies.

"A wise man would likely walk away from this table right now." He offered after a long pause. "But since you've been so accommodating, and since I saw you helping the resistance yesterday. I'll do you the favor of not judging you based on the company you keep. You have your own honor after all."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:35 pm

"I do," she confirmed with a nod. "I keep hearing interesting stories popping up about the crew though. I just wait on making my judgement until I see more. Captain Organa already gave one heads-up."

Nai nursed the last remains of the drink for a bit longer. "Craw and I have a history, but when he owned up to his fears to seek me out, it would've been honorless of me to cast him aside."
Mandalorian | Chiss | Drop Dead Gorgeous | Sharpshooter | Ritual Combatant | Tough | Crusader

Gear: Heavy blaster pistol, utility belt (stimpacks, glowrod), commlink, datapad.
Combat Gear: Mandalorian armor, custom blaster rifle, Mandalorian ritual blade, extra ammo, grenades.

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:53 pm

"He is likely referring to the same one as me." Zane offered after a moment. "The Captain was in on that particular job as well, it was a nasty piece of business we were dealing with, and I enlisted the aid of the Republic as well." He shook his head and drained his cup. "We ended up being successful regardless. Well, mostly. A few sacrifices were made along the way."

Removing the flask from his jacket again, he poured himself a refill before leaving it on the table, a open invitation perhaps. "Well, I can't say I know too much about all that. You'll make your own decisions though, and I can't hold it against you. We all sleep in the beds we make ourselves after all."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nai'tiri Cadera » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:22 am

"It's a long story, and parts are not mine to tell," she stretched lazily. "I know he tries to be the better man I used to know. Not what he has been these past years. It is one chance he will get from me."

Nai had made her bed some time ago, with determination.

"As for myself, sure, I've done my share of merc-work; though I keep my standards. Had a Hutt think he could buy my skills once, simply because I was a gun for hire - he didn't understand the meaning of the words I don't work with slavers, or I don't kill kids."

Nai'tiri Cadera

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:51 am

"Well for your sake, I hope he doesn't waste the chance you've given him. He'll get no second chances from me though." He was form on that, he intended to have nothing to do with the man ever again.

He smirked at that. "Hutts don't tend understand that concept. To them the credits are the means and the end. They can't seem to fathom that some jobs just aren't worth it, no matter the cost." He shook his head. "Though I should say they aren't the only ones that hold to that concept "

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics