Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Golden Dream (Day 4 MidNight)

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:34 pm

"So Lyseil for now, and Sergeant Panteer for when I meet you on the clock." It was easy enough and he nodded his agreement. "That works for me."

"It is pretty different, jizz dancing. Its a bit closer, a little faster, and well, a lot sexier. Showing you would probably be easier then telling you." He let his gaze drift from Lyseil, to Azura and back again. "But I'd need a volunteer."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am

Ugh. Azura had decided to busy herself with cleaning her gun while Z and the ditsy princess gushed over each other. Then dancing was suggested, and Azura simply said "she can do it. I don't dance."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 am

Z raised a eyebrow at that, looking Azura over for a moment. "Well, that's terrible news, Azura." Z said with a shake of his head. "But I'm not going to belabor the point. still, if you do decide to give it a try sometime. Feel free to look me up, I'd be more then happy to share a dance or two with you."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:22 pm

"Uhm, ok?" Lyseil shrugged, a little surprised at first, at the brusque manners of Azura.

"I don't know how to dance outside of formal ballroom dances though."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm

"I wouldn't worry about that " Z said with a easy smile. "It might take a bit, but they have similar roots. Youll pick it jp soon enough."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:14 pm

"Is this place suitable for such dancing, or does it need a more proper locale with proper music?" she inquired curiously. She had seen sometimes people dancing in cantinas on the Outer Rim Worlds, but was that the same as what Z had in mind?
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 pm

"We can, but a more suitable location would be best." He mused thoughtfully, they'd have to move some things out of the way here.

"Maybe I can find a place in the next few days, and let you know."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:49 pm

"That'd be great! I always love to see more of the locations we visit. The base here is, like, a little bit dull after spending so much of my time here. Perfectly suitable for work and rest, but there's like a whole world out there," she nodded eagerly, looking forward to see what could be found in the area.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:43 pm

"You're right about it being dull." He offered with a soft chuckle. "I guess that's just to be expected though." It was a military base after all.

"I do like the idea of exploring a bit more though. If we don't make it to the wound as a group. Maybe I'll see what other places I can find."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:01 am

"Plenty more to see around here I think" Azura added to the conversation "I do like the idea of exploring more. Might find more things to use to our advantage rather than walking headfirst into every problem."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:41 pm

"True, though there is always the chance you run face first into trouble while exploring." Z replied, lifting his glass to his lips. "But you're right in that we might find a few things that would be useful."

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics