Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Golden Dream (Day 4 MidNight)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:22 pm

"Oh, I see. He did seem like the kind to get into trouble," she nodded with understanding, oblivious of Azura narrowing her eyes.

"Well, he was the one who spoke of it when I met him earlier today... since my field of study is archaeology, he asked if I wanted to come along for an excursion out to the Wound. I'm not so sure if it's a good idea, though, since there's still a lot of enemy movements in the region that we aren't aware of yet."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:33 pm

"Archeology?" Z asked, ending his song a bit prematurely, seemed like there may be a few things he might need to ask her about.

"It's probably not a good idea Miss Panteer." Z offered with a smile. "But that's pretty common I've found, and if you want to get into field work. A little adventure could never hurt."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:37 pm

"Oh, I know that! Believe me, my first field trip with professor Burba, our camp was attacked by an acklay!" she chuckled with some mirth, indicating that things seemed to have worked out well in the end. "I'm not worried about a little adventure and daring, but I don't believe in putting people at risk when there's no real plan or goal."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:07 pm

"It seems like there is a story there, maybe you'd like to share it sometime?" He asked with a small chuckle.

"You're right, and that's admirable thinking, Lyseil." Zanebry said with a nod. "That just means we need to find a goal, and make a plan then. Doesn't it?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 pm

"Yes-yes! Of course," she nodded with some enthusiasm. "We... or rather, I, should probably see what we have on record about the place, and what scout-reports have been saying. If recon says there's, like, a Mandalorian camp there, well, I'd recommend against going."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Azura was glad princess oblivious was focusing on Z, so she couldn't see the roll of Azuras eyes.

She really is clueless.

"Hope you can at least use a blaster. I can't protect everyone" she added into the conversation.

Still liking the give her to the Mandos plan. Maybe they'll leave if we give them an Alderaan princess?
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:20 pm

"I'll look forward to that then." Z said, with a charming smile. Sure she seemed a little over enthusiastic, but he hadn't been on a date with a princess from Alderaan in quite a while."

"Well let us know, it would be nice to go. If nothing else I hear parts of it can be quite beautiful." Turning to Azura his lips curled into a smirk. "Well, if it helps Azura, you don't need to look after me."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:20 pm

"Well I know that, I modded your gun after all" Azura said with a roll of her eyes "I hope you can at least use it?"
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 pm

Said gun was in his hand in a flash, and he spun it once and smiled before slipping it back in its holster beneath his jacket. "Probably." He replied afterwards, fairly noncommitedly. "I suppose we'll have to find out."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 pm

"I did pass my Firearm Training Course with high marks," Lyseil replied cheerfully to Azura, not seeming to catch onto that Azura thought she needed saving, "and have I do have a pretty nice blaster! Standard issue for Panteer officers."

With skill, she clipped out her blaster from its holster, holding it in a professional manner as she showed them the Model-1 "Nova Viper" Blaster Pistol.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:51 pm

Z raised an eyebrow at that, it was a rather pricey blaster after all. Much more expensive then his own at the very least. "That's a nice piece." He replied a note of admiration in his voice. "Not always easy to come by."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:54 pm

"House Panteer believes in quality over quantity," she smirked happily. "Even our uniforms are made of the highest grade synth-threads to protect from injuries."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 pm

Azura just peered over the guns. She didn't really know the different makes of gun, and wasn't sure how much she cared. She had her weapons, and that was fine.

"As long as you know where to point it, that's fine. I'm not carrying anyone back, not even Jax."
Azura Mora

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:06 am

"I thought about getting one of those myself." Z said, as he withdrew one blaster, followed by another from his coat. Both were Merr-sonn Model 53 "Quicktrigger" Blaster pistol, with a variety of modifications. "I use these though, I like them because they're hardy and customizable."

"That's certainly admirable of your house though, it's not everyday you hear about stuff like that." This was followed by a smile at Azura, I'll make sure I'm fully prepared when I come along, I don't want anyone to have to be carried back. Though I'll help with that if I need to."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:09 am

Lyseil smiled brightly at the compliments of her house, and whistled with some impression as she saw the modifications Z had made to his pistols. "Very nice!"

"Oh... hmmm... I thought Jax was your partner, miss Azura? That doesn't sound very nice, to leave your comrade behind if anything were to happen to him."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:29 am

"Thanks." Z replied before slipping the weapons away again. "I need to get a bit more work done down the like, but they are coming along."

He fell silent after that, Azura's relationship with Jax was a bit strange, and he really had nothing to say about it. He was rather certain she wouldn't leave him alone though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:25 pm

"He knows the score; I'll look out for him but if one of us goes down it happens. No point dying over an already dead person, right?" Azura shrugged "welcome to life outside of an alderaan castle."
Azura Mora

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Lyseil raised an eyebrow at the castle-remark, but nothing changed in her sunny disposition otherwise.

"Strange, that's not my usual experience outside of Alderaan in general," she mused politely. But I suppose there's no honor among thieves. This Midnight-crew seemed somewhat iffy in general if Jax and Azura were a real representation of it - little did she know those two were the Midnight crew.

Lyseil preferred to have more reliable people with her if she was going into possible dangerous places.

"Have either of you had the opportunity to visit Alderaan before then?" the princess asked brightly.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Seeing that this topic of conveersation was going to be a contentious one, Zane hopped onto the one Lyseil next brought up. "I've never had the pleasure. Though, I seem to have a standing invitation from Captain Organa." Maybe he'd actually have to take him up on it someday. "Maybe I'll swing by after all this war business is over,can't say for sure though."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:45 pm

"Sure, maybe I'm wrong on that" Azura shrugged "but it's pretty common from what I hear."

She paused as they moved onto the planet.

"I've been. It's pretty enough, I preferred getting lost in the forests though."
Azura Mora

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:35 pm

"Oh! You're a friend of Niall?" she beamed with interest. "His sister and I was in the same class at the Academy, so I don't know him that well, but he's very nice. You'd love the Organa lands - they're, like, super-pretty!"

Lyseil was a little surprised Azura had been to Alderaan, but how could she fault someone for wanting to visit the Crown Jewel of the Core Worlds? "There are sooo many wonderful forests and glades on Alderaan. The Glaurus Valley of my home-region have some lovely old forests that you can just get lost in for hours and hours, and the few times you can see the horizon beyond the canopy you see the Juran Mountains in the distance, or the highest points of Elysium." She sighed wistfully. "It's been two years since I've been home there... I kinda miss it..."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:33 pm

"Yeah, we met back at Nar Shaddaa, during the peace treaty. So we've know each other a while now. Even met his sister a few times there, before..." He shook his head.

"Sounds like you should take a vacation and is it home." Z offered with a easy smile. "I'm sure they'll approve the time after this war here is over. Either way though, it sounds like quite the beautiful place. I should really plan that visit."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:53 pm

"Rayne was a really sweet girl," she said, a touch solemn for a moment. "My only regret is that I didn't keep in touch with her too much after we graduated."

Then she perked up again, as if she was incapable of being down for any long period of time. "But if you're a friend of Niall, then you're all right in my book, mister Varliss! Let me know when you visit Alderaan, and I'll make sure I or my family show you some of the breathtaking scenery of House Panteer's territory."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 pm

"I admit to not knowing her too well." And what he recalled was that she was rather attractive and not bow sweet she was. "I met her at some of the establishments I worked at on the side. I gave her some dance lessons, she knew how to waltz, but not how to dance in a Jizz Lounge." His lips curled into a small smile. "Meet her again, when I was playing at one of those places." This was followed by a shake of his head. "I'm sorry to hear you never kept in tpuch."

She really didn't need to be on Alderaan, to show him some breath taking scenery of her houses territory. That little bit went unsaid though, as a smile spread across his lips. "I'll do that, and please call me Zane." He raised a eyebrow his lips spreading into a amused smile. "Unless you prefer I call you Sergeant Panteer."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pm

"Sergeant Panteer is fine when I'm on duty. I'm not on duty now!" she clarified happily. "So you can both call me Lyseil. Only fair to keep the same level of formality between people, I say." Of course she included Azura in this - the girl was there still, after all, so it would've been rude not to.

"Huh... so how do you dance in in a Jizz Lounge? I imagine it must be very different from formal dancing."
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics