Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D4, EE] Shot for Shot

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:19 pm

With a beer in hand, Galen stood before the holodart board. His body still ached a bit, but his aim seemed fair. Navi watched from a nearby table, munching on some vegetables Galen had acquired for him. Resetting the board, the hunter prepared for another round.
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Re: [D4, EE] Shot for Shot

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:24 pm

"Mind if I join you, Galen?" Z asked as he spotted the other man and made his way over. He regretted not finding time to talk to the man more earlier, and wanted to make up for it.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:37 pm

"I'd like that." he nodded, adding Zane to the round. "We haven't had a chance to catch up, with all the bombs and snipers and such. How have things been?"
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:48 pm

"Well enough, running around the galaxy trying to stay out of trouble. So you know, the usual." Z replied, pulling a flash out if his pocket and taking a sip. "What about you? Still running around with that one woman?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:03 am

"For the most part." he nodded. "Trying to learn more about what I can do. From Lyshea and from whoever else I can find."

He took a shot, landing just left of the triple 20 for 15 points.

"And, of course still getting into trouble here and there. The usual."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:05 am

"Youre supposed to be trying to stay out of trouble." He smirked slightly as he took his own shot, lucky number 12. "Or at least that's what people keep telling me."

"Good to hear you've been learning though,and in your own way... I'm still not sure I'm happy with Aphr's choice. But I suppose that's not for me to say."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:14 am

"Neither am I." His second shot went to the right, for 3. "I know why she made that choice and I couldn't stand in her way, but I hope she changes her mind."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:15 am

"Either way, we're unlikely to meet her again, at least as the girl we knew." His lips curled into a wry smile. "That academy has a way of changing people after all. even if they don't want to admit it." The next toss, from Z was a fairly good one, hitting in the double seven.
"But then again, maybe that's just me being pessimistic."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:59 am

He shook his head and tossed another dart. It landed on double eight.

"I have to hope for the best. If she fully embraces the Sith, then I might as well join the Jedi."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 am

"Well you hope for the best, I'll prepare for the worst... If you become a jedi though, I'm going to tease you endlessly." It really was the only option. 15, not a bad location. He though, as his dart hit the mark. "Really though, I do hope she makes it back okay, I just have my doubts."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:14 am

"Yeah, I know." he nodded. "Do you have anything in mind if it goes bad?"
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 am

"Not really, honestly don't know if there are many options..." He shook his head. "I just don't want to see Aphr making sacrifices, drinking the blood of sentients, all of the things I know Sith do."

"I'll look for solutions though,there's still time after all." It just hadn't been a priority.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 am

"I won't let it get that far." His dart hit just above the bullseye for 25.

"What brought you to Bankor? I didn't think a military operation would be your kind of thing."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 am

"Well, I wish you luck with that then." His lips curled into a bemused smile. "That girl doesn't want to listen to a word of my advice, I know that much."

"It seemed the place to be honestly." The place where the most could go wrong. "Half these republic folk are helpless after all,"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:29 am

"I can't argue with that." he drank his beer. ""So, we've put ourselves in the middle of it again?"
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 am

"Certainly seems that way." He offered the other man a easy smile, before taking a sip from his drink.

He shook his head. "It seems the both of us are always doing that. Maybe we need our heads checked? It's not like we are in the army of anything after all."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 am

"No, but we do seem to like helping people who need it." Galen countered. "In this case, the people of Bankor."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:34 am

"Yeah, you're right there." His lips curled into a soft frown. "Still think gambling pays better. But, we aren't really doing it for the pay are we?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:21 pm

"Well, don't say that too loud." he said after a drink of his beer. "They'll lower our pay."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pm

"That's a good point." Z replied laugh lightly, bringing his flask to his lips to take a sip. "You okay with thatswill by the way?" He asked, lifting up his flask Invitingly. "I'm willing to share."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm

He accepted the flask, taking a sip and handing it back. "I'll take what I can get until we free the next cantina."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:53 pm

"Well, you know where to find my bar, Galen. It might not have the selection of a Cantina, but it gets the job done." Zane said with a smirk, accepting the flask back. "It looks like you aren't any serious relationships though. Things never progress with Lyshea?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:11 pm

"Taking drinks out of another man's liquor cabinet always feels odd, even if he's given permission." he shrugged. "Lyshea is very devoted to her ideal of detachment, and does not care for my flirting or teasing. But, it's a large galaxy, with infinite possibilities."
Galen Sol

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 pm

"I can understand that." He'd probably think the same if he was in Galen's shoes. though if you ever get the craving let me know, I have a few bottles for sale as well." The next comment brought a smile to his lips. "That's the truth. Heck, there are even a few attractive young women on this base. Just be sure to hell me if one catches your eye, so I can keep my distance."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm

"No one yet." he shrugged. "What about you?"
Galen Sol

Next
Forum Statistics