Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: Pent Up [Day 5, Early Afternoon]

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 am

"Not really, or don't you Jedi need some kinda permission to go off places and the like?"
Republic | Human | Lieutenant | Fighter Pilot
Heavy Blaster - Datapad - Utiility Belt
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:57 am

It was something Jax was curious about as well. He leaned up on the nearest machine and waited for the jedi' s answer.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:21 pm

"My master trusts me to act on my own initiative," she said with a shrug.
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader
ship: The 'Sunset Dawn'

"So... Wrath of the Emperor eh? What's that about?"

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 pm

"Huh, the more I think I get you Jedi the less I really seem to know," Chase said, a few more quick hits into the bag.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:46 pm

"It's almost as if we have actual personalities with layers and complexity and such."
Jedi | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Bold | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Apprentice of Balos Tyl | Supposedly dead
equipment: Armored robes, Utility Belt, Stimpacks, Lightsaber(Darksaber), Lightsaber(Shoto), Communicator, Ancient Sword hilt, Glowrod, Forcereader

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 pm

"Point taken," Chase said, hitting the bag a couple more times.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Jax had a small smile on his lips she's certainly a spirited one he thought listening to Layne talk. "That's certainly true, though most people have their notions for what jedi are 'supposed to be' or what not. They are still a bit shrouded in mystery for those of us outside."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 pm

"Most Jedi probably fit that notion pretty well. They've lived and breathed the code their whole lives, after all. Been shaped by it."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:06 pm

"Good point." he said making his way to a nearby treadmill and getting to work working up a sweat. "Don't know much about the code, so im not sure if thats a good or a bad thing." he said frankly while he ran keeping a steady pace.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:10 pm

"Not so sure how the other Jedi expect to get anything done in a galaxy they've been sectioned off from all their lives, don't know how to talk to people, or anything like that sorta thing," Chase said, a few strong hits in between. "But you're a bit different. You've come from somewhere else and seen how the rest of the galaxy suffers from people like the Empire. Heard you Jedi are supposed to be calm, but probably not ones like you. Hard to be calm when you see what the Imps do to the galaxy."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:19 pm

"I can be calm. Hell, I *am* calm. Way more than I used to be anyway."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:25 pm

"I will say not all jedi are calm, they certainly have warriors among their ranks that are as fierce as any republic soldier. They are never cruel but I come across a few who had a short temper for those that committed wrong doing. But it is certainly good that you have experience growing up outside the order in my opinion."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Layne Hoshin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:29 pm

"Different perspectives are good," she said, with a nod. "Prevents stagnation."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:39 am

"No offense, Master Jedi, but I think we've done and long run outta steam on this topic. Not the kinda thing I'd ever care to pretend I know anything about, to be honest," Chase said.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am

She shrugged, then found a punching bag of her own.

"Not the philosophical type?"

Layne gave the bag a few basic punches.

"Don't suppose many pilots are. Though I'm sure there's a few exceptions to the pilot stereotype too, here and there."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:44 am

"There's exception to every stereotype." Jax said between breaths on the tread mill "or at the very least variations of them, like take Chase, Garth, and Myself we all fit parts of the pilot stereotype, we are all risk takers, we all think we're the best and we all show it." he paused for a moment taking a drink of water "but when you peel us back I'm more cautious than the other two, Chase has a soft spot for kids, and Garth is one of the most polite guys you'll ever meet."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Chase » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:19 pm

"Yea, and just to make proper a little thing bleedin' heart here suggested, I am the best," Chase added onto that with a grin.
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:43 pm

"Isn't that what every pilot says?"

Layne punched the bag a few times, then came in with a massively powerful swing, like she was trying to absolutely destroy the bag. It almost looked like she'd succeed, it flew back so far that she could almost imagine it hitting the ceiling if she'd tap into the darkness she felt...

...but she didn't, and the bag came back down to mock her lightly bleeding knuckles.

She sighed, and started punching it with her left hand instead.

"Everyone always thinks they're the best."

Fluff roll, punching punching bag and making it explode?: 1eP+2eA+2eF+5eD 4 threat, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Chase » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:46 pm

"Known many pilots do ya?" she teased with a grin, working on the bag a bit more with a few lighthearted jabs. "Anyway, most all can't tend to prove up to their talk. I, unlike them, keep coming back so I would have to say that probably means a thing or two. Kinda earned it, after all. Spent my whole damn near life in space."
Info - Theme
Chase

Postby Layne Hoshin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:55 pm

"So did I," she said, "Well, the first half of it anyway. Still don't know how to pilot for shit."

Description
Layne Hoshin

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:24 am

Jax shrugged "Chase is indeed one of the better pilots I've flown with. She might even be as good as myself." He said with a grin his tone was playful. He ramped up the tread mill a bit picking up his pace.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics