Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

[D5 EA] Practice Makes Perfect

Postby Hamelin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:27 am

Hamelin sits in lotus position and meditates. He rambles on a chant while he channels the Force to lift various objects around the room and reposition them.

<Ciem cpokeh asuepm vpoem cucdpo qoi apoicld edim>
"The older they are, the cuter they ain't. The older they are, the cuter they ain't. The older they are, the cuter they ain't."
Gand | Jedi | Ex-Criminal | Apostle of Death | Short
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Ship: Staccato
Hamelin

Re: [D5 EA] Practice Makes Perfect

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:04 am

Rekara looks with awe as she sees the ability of the insect alien using the Force, could it be related to his species, she thought carefully, although those of her species seemed to have different skill sets, more according to their nature than their species.

She sits and waits, and observes with her scientific eye.
Rekara: Force Sensitive | Mon Calamari| Jedi | Healer | Compassionate | Short

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara at your service. Welcome to a day in the life of a Jedi.
Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

Hamelin finishes his meditation and slowly touches back down on the ground along with the various objects. He offers her a bow. <Suchuck pfole quen cywnam opelyt>
"Good afternoon Padawan Rekara. I trust you are doing well."
Carries: Ammonia Breath Respirator, Armoured Robes, Backpack, Lightsaber, Load Bearing Gear, Scanner Goggles, Spacesuit, Thermal Cloak, Thermal Detonator, Utility Belt
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:34 pm

"Good afternoon master Hamelin." She got up and saluted the Gand in the ways of his own people, something she had been reading about on her free time. "I am well, I was not in the battlefield yesterday, although I helped in the medical tent. How about you? How are you?"

Equip: Lightsaber, Holdout Blaster, Armored Robes, Physician's Kit, Comlink, Synthetic Anesthetic, Stimpacks, Backpack

Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:57 am

Hamelin notes the greeting and nods. <Muchin ffope cime cuinap eoifk qpa sadopm eplc>
"It is just Knight Hamelin, I am not a master yet. I am doing much better. I got hit while I was rescuing some hostages that the Mandalorians released. Thankfully Dr. Ormont was able to take care of the injury that I sustained.

Have you been doing anything else aside from volunteering with the medical tent?"
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:29 pm

"I have been doing a lot of medical work, and have been trying to unite the Resistance, help them." The Cal opened her robe gently since the high temperature was not a comfortable one for the aquatic woman, she could feel her body drying quickly, but luckily she had been taking extra fluids for the case. "There has been a lot I have also been thinking about, spending some time with myself while observing the place.What about your time?"

Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

<Aoisd eiwm sdadpo asdim poem asdim fpem> Hamelin replies.
"Aside from aiding the Resistance and Republic whenever I can. I have been exploring around some of the areas as bit. Making time to practice tapping into the Force. As well as spreading awareness of the blessings of death."
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:55 pm

"That is interesting, Knight Hamelin, I have mostly stayed in the medical tent. I think it is too dangerous out there, even in the deep waters of the ocean, where I heard a dangerous beast lives. I tend to do safer things as long as I can help."

Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Hamelin nods. <Fipem cpoen asne comr aione qiom romasl fm>
"The Mandalorians are all too ready and willing to open fire on us whenever they get the chance. Have you spoken with the doctor recently?"
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 pm

"Dr. Cole? We mostly just dedicate our time to our work. We don't have enough time time to stop and chat. The Republic forces are pushing strong which means the number of wounded grow day by day. True value that the Mandalorian are willing to shoot us as they see us. "

Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:22 am

Hamelin bows his head. <Cree>
"Ah yes. I apologize. You all must be terribly busy. Sadly I cannot help you much in that regard. Though if there is anything else that I can do to help. Please let me know."
Hamelin

Postby Rekara » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:38 pm

"It's alright, we knew we were getting into a war area, so we knew that it would not just be a couple flues, cuts and bruises." She smiled. At least she was sleeping enough so that bags didn't build under her eyes. "Dr. Cole takes too much upon himself. One of these days, it's going to cost him, it's going to tire him above his levels of acceptance."

Rekara

Postby Hamelin » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:34 am

Hamelin nods. "Well I hope you all don't work yourselves to the bone. Best keep on eye on Dr. Ormont and Padawan Vyllis to make sure that they don't overdo it. Its best to have people watch each other's backs and support one another."
Hamelin

Forum Statistics