Single large tent divided into a recreation area and a gym.

Re: [D7MA] Ghost Facers

Postby Galen Sol » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:29 am

"As I recall, the goal was to crash it into the Republic compound, during the talks on Nar Shaddaa a couple of years ago." Galen explained further. "It was brought down before it reached the compound, in a mostly empty park."
Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Neutral
Wears: Heavy Clothing, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Datapad, Comlink, Scanner Goggles, Other Gear as Necessary
Pet: Navi
Galen Sol

Re: [D7MA] Ghost Facers

Postby Aran Enfas » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Aran shook his head slightly, as if dislodging some sand from his hair. "I had not realized negotiations had become so... fraught."

He frowned, the wrinkling of his brows a subtle gesture behind his sun-shades. "I am lost. To remain present but separate from the living Force after death is an amazing event, and I would think it would happen with intent and purpose, but Master Kess seems as ignorant as we. It might be some attachment of his," he dipped his head apologetically at the apparition, "or it might be some other mystery of the Force. We should review what we know."

"Master Kess was killed by a murderous plot, but he might have only been collateral damage, rather than a target, especially since he had boarded the ship by stealth." Aran tilted his head to the side. "Unfortunate, but since Master Kess does not seem very upset, perhaps not the cause.

"He was seeking a pirate, Thaya Kess. Perhaps there could be more to learn of her, but that was only one of many missions Master Kess performed for the order, and perhaps, like his death, it is only coincidence that it was his last.

"Two other people have come up in discussing Master Kess' life -- Myrande, and a Dantooinian princess." Aran looked at Kess. "One and the same?"

"And he might wish to see the Temple on Coruscant again," Aran finishes, "although he didn't mention that until we came up with it, so perhaps it is not the most central thing."

ooc: Some thoughts on rolls that could help (I'll ping the question thread for difficulties).

Baesal: do a separate Lore roll for Legends of Master Kess (if allowed? I normally make PCs combine checks)

Baesal and R4: combined lore roll on the how/what/why of force ghosts?

Aran and R4: Knowledge (Underworld or Outer Rim?) for this pirate? Aran only has 2eA, but removes a setback with talents.
Jedi Order| Miralukan | Monastic in Mirrorshades | A Good Padawan, Who Craves Neither Adventure Nor Excitement | Profile
Equipment: Very little. Right leg cyberleg, walking with a staff made of vibro-axe haft.In combat, stimpacks, no walking staff.
Aran Enfas

Previous
Forum Statistics