Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [D2 EA] Ordo Irregularis

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:36 pm

The barracks was already more personalized than the typical room. They had set up their own banner along with smaller effigies for each Clan that had a member in the Irregulars. But despite the decoration, they kept it tidy. "The mission? We have only just begun. Nothing has surprised me so far."
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:02 am

"Were you expecting any surprise?" She asked back, trying to identify the clans (Any rolls needed?)
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:06 am

"No. Clan Kryze is not known for any unorthodox tactics. I think we might be more surprised by who else is here, actually."

---

Can have fun with it. Education (Intelligence) at Average Difficulty with One Boost Die due to sort-of knowing Mandalorian culture.
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:12 am

"What would you consider orthodox tactics?" She asked curiously, while eyeing the banners. "And what do you mean by who else?" She asked with some confusion....

OOC:
D2 EA, recognizing Mandalorian clans, Knowledge (Education), Average, Boost from background: 2eA+1eB+2eD 1 failure, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Erm... can I use the 3 adv to somehow make Vera like me better? Or something else useful?
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:18 am

"Us, honestly. If you start finding dead people with no trace, then that's odd. If it's a standard night raid, then that's not so intimidating." Vera looked over at the banners too and then walked over. "This is Clan Ordo. Kind of in the center due to me." She did not appear to be judgmental about her lesson in the least. "Right next to it is Clan Cadera. The two of us have a close bond." She flashed Chet a smile and then pointed to another. "We have a couple from Clan Beroya too."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:21 am

Sabine frowned. "Do you think the recent deaths might be connected to the Kryze forces, by any chance?"

She stood silently next to Vera as she pointed the banners out. "I see... nice emblems." She glanced at Chet and then back. "A select force of people, quality over quantity, I take it?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 pm

"There's been a lot of death, Sabine. You're going to have to be more specific than that."

Vera smirked. "Yeah. The initial group was formed from a mercenary group we were all part of. Back then, we were more communal with command, but the military is not like that. From then on, recruitment has been primarily based on recommendation. Those who want to join need to fit our cohesion and tactics."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 pm

"The ones reported since last night, the Resistance leaders." She stated specifically. "What kind of cohesion would be that?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:27 pm

"At the museum, you mean?" She shrugged. "Clan Kryze has had a vested interest in the area. I'd be more surprised if they weren't connected in some way. As for the Irregulars, we are a black ops division. Sneaking around is easy if you aren't trying to be quick about it."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:08 am

"I suppose... never been much of a sneaker, to be honest. I'm usually too much on the front line." She smirked. "So I suppose we should be worried about assassinations.... that's gonna be fun. Did you manage to do some scouting about the enemy perhaps?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:55 pm

"Most Mando'ade are not accustomed to covert actions," she said. She left out the part where many considered it to be dishonorable or without glory. "Assassinations? I never said anything about assassinations. You have to remember that the museum was a contested area. It would be cause of concern if one of our leaders was killed in either camp. Anyways, most of Clan Kryze is situated in the city. Anyone you find outside is likely there just for harassment."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Sabine listened "Without glory or honor, but of use." She frowned. "Does that make you trouble children, so to say?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:03 am

Vera frowned. "There is no honor in charging into senseless slaughter. We simply even the odds."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:30 am

Sabine listened and nodded. "Glory can be nice, but not if you don't get the job done."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:44 pm

"Do you expect a warrior to duel a rancor with only a rifle?" Vera paused and wondered, for a brief moment, if Sabine actually considered that a viable option. "No. You approach a rancor with different tactics than you would a person."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:49 pm

Nekoinu wrote:Image

"Do you expect a warrior to duel a rancor with only a rifle?" Vera paused and wondered, for a brief moment, if Sabine actually considered that a viable option. "No. You approach a rancor with different tactics than you would a person."

".... I hope actual Mandalorians don't actual do that?" She was unsure whether Vera was being serious or not.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:03 am

"What the..."

In a flash, as if prepares this while time, Chet placed a palm on Vera's upper chest and began pushing her back. Her eyes were focused on Sabine still, full of fury. "Something was lost in translation," he offered as an explanation.
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:05 am

Sabine's eyes widened. "Oh for the kriffing rancor's smelly butt on a stick." She exclaimed, then raised hands. "Not actual that way, just how in Common... you know." She sighed. "What I wanted to say is that no Mandalorian has tried to kill a rancor with a rifle. Or a blade. Or bare fists."

Well, that was kriffing great.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:50 am

"Are you questioning me?" She pressed up against her lover's hand and glared at him. "Let me have this, please."

"Let us take a moment, Vera," he said. He looked back to Sabine and let out a sigh.
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:30 am

"No... I am kriffing this up." She facepalmed, for reals, then looked up at Vera. "I apologize. I did not mean to question you. I was... being stupid." She sighed, almost audibly. "I just... can't word well."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Chet finally managed to push her back away from Sabine. "You should go. We will talk another time." He turned back to Vera and rolled his eyes.

"Watch yourself." Vera huffed and went over to her bunk to lie down.
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:21 pm

"Sure." She raised her hands, then turned around. "See you around." Hopefully without a knife in my back.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:35 pm

"Sorry," he called out to her before she had fully left. Once the door was down, his voice could still be heard slightly. "What? She is... you seriously want to do this right now?" And then, there were things better left unheard.
Nekoinu

Previous
Forum Statistics