Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

[D2 EA] Ordo Irregularis

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Sabine finally found the right barrack room... hopefully. She took a breath. Her meeting with other Mandalorians were.... not as bad she had hoped.

She beeped into the room. "Lieutenant Ordo?"
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Re: [D2 EA] Ordo Irregularis

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:32 pm

"You sho-" the man stopped himself mid-sentence. From his seat on his bunk, he turned to look at the newcomer, his eyes clearly assessing Sabine.

Vera, on the other hand, was lying down on her bunk across from his. Her feet were propped up and crossed, her hands interlaced behind her head. She glanced over at her and asked, "Need something?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:39 pm

Sabine took the picture in, but it didn't faze her too much. "Sergeant Sabine Kryze, recently assigned to serve with Captain Organa. He advised we should meet to assess capabilities and tactics."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Image Image

The man looked over to Vera while she processed what she had heard. She sat up from her bed and got to her feet. "Are you a new addition to my unit then?" She took a step forward and looked the Sergeant over. "And you are of Clan Kryze?"
Assistant to the GM | Devourer of Treats | Overseer of the Collection | Crier of Mandalorian Aide
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:50 pm

"No, Republic Military." She didn't add a ma'am after. "Sort of. Never knew my clan growing up, only my dad. He was exiled." She shrugged. "First time I'm really interacting with Mandalorians outside of him, even my own clan."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:57 pm

Chet straightened out his back and stared at Sabine. Whatever was going on behind his mask, he was not vocalizing it.

"The two of us are of Republic Military too. Or did you forget my position?" She placed her hands on her hip and shook her head. "You never thought of seeking any others out?"
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:59 pm

"Well, you are the Irregulars. I was a grunt until recent times." She shrugged. "Dad was a big enough of an asshole for a whole culture. Didn't figure I needed more of him."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:05 am

Vera looked to the ceiling and let out a sharp exhale. She then walked back to her bunk and took a seat. "Alright, if Basic is easier for you, then let us get to work. What do you want to know, Sergeant Kryze? I imagine Captain Organa already gave you our dossiers."

The man looked over at the frustrated Lieutenant and gave a muffled sigh. He lied down on his bunk, effectively reversing their original arrangement.
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:07 am

Well that was well coordinated.

"He did, but I am looking to get to know you better." She did not flinch at the expression. "AS you can understand I didn't really get the full education. I know ow to duel, how to keep the armor in shape, how to fight." She shrugged. "You guys know more. You guys fight well. I want to learn. Both how you operate, and about your view on the culture."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 am

"Cyar'ika," Chet interrupted. He looked at her and motioned for her to come over with his finger. He then whispered into her ear before sending her back to her own bunk.

The lieutenant plopped back down and looked at Sabine. Her expression was back to the same amused expression that she had had moments earlier. "So, you might not be some dar'munda then." She looked to the entrance and then back to Sabine. "Get used to speaking the language more. My first tip as a 'teacher.'"
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:20 am

"Got it." She spoke with a Republic accent. "You probably know more of Clan Kryze than me. Anything I should know?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:34 am

"Clan Kryze is known for brutality but they are not the worst. That would have to go to Clan Varad." She then gave a soft shrug. "I could not tell you about them other than what you could find out from intelligence reports. I never interacted with them much."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:57 am

Sabine recalled her dying father's last moments, after she plunged her blade into him. "Brutality certainly seems to fit." She strode in deeper into the room, boldly. "So this is your first time up against directly?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:12 am

"Yeah. I never had a picnic with them, if that's what you think we do," she said with a slight smirk. She then gave a soft shrug. "They're not too different from other Mando'ade. They follow the Resol'nare, they do not have unorthodox tactics." Vera's eyes looked her over and she added, "For all I know, they could be just like your father. A whole lot of them."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 am

"....no? I figure you guys are fighting." Wow, what a chip. "And do you?" She tried to be as sincere as possible. "Any ideas or plans how to hurt them, to get them to back off from the planet?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:40 am

"It was a joke about growing up," Vera said after a soft sigh, "My family never had any business with Clan Kryze. As for tactics, the only choice I am seeing here is killing them. And the best way to do that is to draw them out."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:55 am

"Oh..." She felt dumb, and self-conscious, so she moved around a bit, taking a look around the room and settling at a desk. "How would you propose drawing them out?" Now that was a topic of interest for her.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm

"I would have thought to be obvious. Your father really failed at imparting the culture on you." Her lips turned to a smirk. "Failure is the key word there, Sabine. We cause enough of a fuss and then they are forced to take matters into their own hands." She patted her vibro-knife. "It would be a lot easier if they charged us immediately but they are not that hungry for glory."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:02 pm

"Told you so. I know how to duel, how to shoot and that is it. He wasn't much of a teacher." There was no hurt in her voice as she spoke. "Causing a fuss, eh? Sounds like something we are already doing." There was a strange smile on her mind. "If we get through them... I guess I sort of avenge my dad." She tried processing that, but she felt a flurry of emotions.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm

"He went through the trouble of teaching you how to duel and not about the Resol'nare?" Vera shook her head. "Well, you are your own woman. You can still learn."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 pm

"He fought my uncle in a duel, but didn't finish him off cause he was his brother. He got exiled over it, and his brother led the Kryze. He had a bit of a complex around duels." She shrugged. "Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Or trying at least. The Republic gave me purpose, but..." She left it at that, unsure how to continue.
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:29 am

"Exile over that? Guess they never considered your father to be family." Vera crossed her arms and sized up Sabine once more. "The Republic can be your people too. It's a large collection of different cultures. But your true home will always be with the Mando'ade." She smirked and continued, "Corellians will always tell you they are Corellians. I don't see why we have to be different."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:35 am

"Well.... judging by this planet, Varo is also an asshole. I think the duel was over leadership, but dad never specified more than that. He did tell me every duke he did in that fight though." She sighed, and sized the Ordo up too. "Hrm... perhaps. Most of the Mandalorians I've met... expected worse, so far."
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Nekoinu » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 pm

"The Mando'ade are full of strife," she admitted, "We are a warrior culture, vod. Many different interpretations, even under the Resol'nare."
Nekoinu

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:20 pm

"Sounds fun." She smirked. Sort of." She looked around the room, trying to see if any of the owner's personality has rubbed off. "What do you think of the mission so far?"
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Next
Forum Statistics