Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Lemon Drop (Day 3 Mid Evening)

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:14 pm

"You certainly have a youthful appearance, Mr. Varliss. The maturity I implied was in regards to your mind." She recoiled at the sight of the hand and then gave a sheepish smile. "What happened, if you do not mind me asking?"

The young lady glanced at her own palms before looking to the man before her. "Soon this planet will have its justice. I know it."
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 pm

"Well, if that's the case it might be true then." He mused, he'd seem more then most over the years. "All kinds of things, more then I really even remember." He ran a finger over one of the larger scars. "This was a knife." He gestured from his right wrist to his right elbow, "Got another one here to match it. Other's are from shrapnel or blaster fire, the occasional slug thrower added into the mix. " He smirked, I've got all kinds of them, but I've been doing this a pretty long time."

"Me too." He agreed with a warm smile. "The people we've brought, and the resistance already here will see it done."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:46 pm

The woman reached forward and hovered a hand over the scar on his right arm. "Would you mind if I felt it? To be honest, I have never been close to any scars."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:02 pm

It was a bad idea, and he knew it, but still he nodded. "Feel free, Miss Anacapri." He offered easily as he watched her, he was rather curious as to what her reaction might be.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:15 pm

"Does it hurt?" she asked as she gently stroked the scar. "I admit, I it would be coarser."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:35 pm

"No, they feel a bit different, like your touch is a bit farther away, but that's about it." Z explained, with a easy smile. "Cuts are usually like that, if you want a rough scar, a blaster burns usually provides one."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Nytera glanced at the knife wound again and then back to the man. "You mentioned having a blaster burn. Where can I touch one of those?" she asked.

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:48 pm

"The largest is one my shoulder." He replied, deciding to give her a choice in the matter. "But I have a smaller one on my left hand." His lips quirked into a smile, as he extended his left hand so she could remove the glove if she wished. "Sometimes people get fancy and try to shoot a gun out of your hand."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 pm

The lady leaned forward and began to move any clothing in the way of the one on his shoulder. Hers did not even go down to the hand as she smiled. "Well, that is better than them trying to end your life, no?"

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:10 am

That was a bit surprising, but he didn't argue, though his lips did quirk into a wry smile as she started. It would require the taking off of his jacket though, among other things. But it would come off along with his tie, and soon enough his vest was open, as well as the short under heath. It left him half shirtless, but gave her a good view of the blaster burn on his left shoulder, as well as a few others as well.

"True enough. Though I didn't agree at the time. It hurt quite a bit at the time. More then alot of the other places I've been hit."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:59 am

"You would have fit in well among my crowd before this invasion started," she whispered as his formal attire came off. She reached to touch the scar but then pulled her hand back. Her eyes went to meet his and then she averted them. "Perhaps I should retire for the evening."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:28 am

"Wearing all this seems to be a bad habit of mine." He murmured in return, his eyes meeting hers until she looked away.

Slowly, cautiously he reached out his right hand to brush her cheek. "That would likely be wise." Z said softly, they'd already gone farther then they should.
Last edited by Zanebry Varliss on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:22 am

"There are far worse habits, Mr. Varliss."

She made no motion to retract from his hand nor go more into it. "Leaders are supposed to make the wise decisions, correct?"

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:17 am

"Yes, there are." Z had more then a few of those too.

Part of him, likely the worst part, wanted to push away my her protests, and push her into the bed that she sat on. He wouldn't allow it to dominate him though, not tonight. "That they are, Miss Anacapri."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:35 am

She took the hand next to her face and lowered it to his side. "I look forward to hearing from you, Mr. Varliss." She gave a weak smile and headed towards the door to her room to lead him out.

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:51 am

He returned the smile, and proceeded to straighten his clothes, she had left his quite a mess after all. "Wouldn't want to give anyone the wrong impression." He said, as he began to tie his tie.

Soon enough he was done though, and striding towards her. "Thank you for your hospitality, Miss Anacapri." His a snap of his fingers a business card appeared in his hands, and he offered it her way. "If you need me for anything, feel free to call."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 am

"Right," she said, with her face a bit sullen. She took the business card and kept it in her palm. "Of course, Mr. Varliss." She looked to the door and then back to him. "Do you have your own barracks?"

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:43 am

"I have my own ship." He offered smoothly, looking at her sullen face for a moment as she took his card. It was a bit impulsive, and perhaps a bad idea, but in the end Z couldn't help but be himself. As the card left his hand, his hand came up,to touch her chin, and tilt it slightly upwards ,as he leaned in to steal a brief kiss,if she allowed it

"My apologies..." He offered as he backed away, his other hand seeking the knob to the door. "It seems I can be a bit of a fool sometimes, I couldn't stop myself from stealing a kiss."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:56 am

The woman lowered his grasp but leaned in for the kiss anyways. She then pulled back and gestured back to the door with a bashful smile. "You cannot steal what is freely given, Mr. Varliss. But I should retire for the night."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 pm

It was a little unexpected when she leaned in, and part of him wanted to dip in for another. He fought off the impulse though, instead opening the door. "Sleep well, Miss Anacapri." He offered as he slipped through, letting the door close behind him.

/exit

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics