Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

I like the way you Lelia (D4 EE)

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Delmi walked through the portable living arrangements designated for the important members of the resistance and headed for the room of Lelia. She brushed herself off a bit and approached the unit in question raising her hand to knock on the door...

(OOC: Expecting)
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Re: I like the way you Lelia (D4 EE)

Postby Lelia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Lelia was not completely used to these military quarters. They felt cramped and uniform, two things she never liked. She opened the door saying, “Oh you’re not Republic Man, old and blue… well he says he’s not that old… but whatever…”

“Wait… you look familiar? I don’t owe you money, do I?”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Delmi smirked in return and shook her head, "Nah, I actually owe you. It's me, Delmi. We escaped the first attack of the Mandos, I was short an arm back then."

She chuckled and lifted her hand up to show it to the other woman. "Your report on that first day got me compensated by the Republic... and caught the attention of an old friend of my dad's. Got me my arm back and everything I lost. So... yeah... it's me who owes you."
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:52 pm

“Whoa. I wrote a report… I must have really been drunk that day. I rarely write anything, maybe it was oral?” she mused.

“Well uhh, come in I guess old friend. Still moving in…”

She stepped aside and added, “You sure that was me?”
Bankor Resistance | Freedom Fighter | Pilot | Alluring | Force Sensitive | Zeltron

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 pm

She nodded her head, "I'm not one to forget the people I owe. Maybe what you did might not have been all that much, but it was a lot for me. Never had much decency thrown my way."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 pm

The interior is cramped with lots of junk and knick knacks and she cleared off her bed and sat down. She replied, “Well I try not to screw people over, and you’re welcome but I was probably just doing what I normally do, help people against my better nature.”

“So did you come back here? Sorry if I am confused… this whole being a hero thing is not the normal.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:22 am

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Came back to offer my services to you and Commander Malcolm... and since ya both seem pretty intent on winning back this planet, I'm here until y'all do so."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:25 am

“Whoa… whoa… don’t put me on the same level as Commander Malcom. I just smuggle things, take low paying or no paying jobs from the resistance and pretend that one day I will be rich beyond my wildest dreams. The Commander has fought in some of the most pivotal battles of the war,” she replied looking serious.

“If you want to lend a hand sure, but services seems way too formal and adult for me.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 am

“Well... must just be the way I talk from my recent jobs on Nar Shaddaa. Simply... I wanna help. My pops always told me to repay my debts, even if the other person is going to forget em. I can’t do much... but I can shoot and fly a bit.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:44 am

“Well shooting and flying are two things we need lots of around here, tell you what. If you are big on helping then T-haz can use a good shooter. Want me to put you in touch with him?” she asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:19 am

“Sure. Who’s T-Haz?”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:26 am

“You know the one of the zabrak brothers in charge? Everyone else calls him Thazos. Just T-Haz to me,” she said.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 am

“Ah... okay. Cool. Yeah, tell him I’m here to help.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:21 am

“No problem,” she said with a laugh.

“So…” she said looking around, “Umm… how are you?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:25 am

“I’m good. Kinda weird to be in an army after years of being solo. My dad was a big shot in the Republic military before I was born though... so it’s kinda weird to see all these folks with the same mannerism and stuff walkin’ round.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:26 am

“Is your dad not around anymore?” she asked.

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:29 am

“Nope. Got kicked out of the Republic army long time ago. Was a bodyguard for a noble family on Brentaal IV. Died about 6 years ago. That’s when I started doin what I do.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 am

“Alright well that is cool,” she said nodding.

“So refresh my memory what did I do exactly… I know this is going to sound really conceited but I meet a lot of people… some want to shoot me, most want to be on my good side, and others well… like I said refresh my memory.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:01 pm

She nodded, "I was bringing in some goods from an associate back on Nar Shaddaa. One of your associates was supposed to meet us out in town outside the spaceport... but then the Mandos attacked. They bombed the spaceport with my ship in it, causing us to lose all the cargo. Your associate, a zabrak lady led us to a hidden launching pad where we met. I lost an arm fighting through the mandos to get to it... but it was better than your zabrak lady who lost her life. Me and my co-pilot laid down cover fire while you and a different associate fired up the engines on your small transport that got us safely out of town..."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:55 pm

“Oh Nar Shaddaa, pretty much asking for things to go sideways if you are there,” she said with a sigh.

“Well it all worked out for the best I guess. Well sort of. Besides people dying and you losing your arm.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:44 am

She nodded, “Whatever you said to someone tied to the Republic got me compensated for my losses and had commander Malcolm pay for a new arm. So... I even got that back cuz of you.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:55 am

She frowned uncomfortable with the praise and said, “Yeah, you’re welcome.”

“We’ll just call it even.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:59 am

Delmi nodded. Noticing a bit of apprehension in the other woman she offered a close lipped smile.

After this conflict we’ll be even...

“You drink?” She asked.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Lelia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 am

“Of course, why wouldn’t I?” she responded. “How else do you drown out all the voices telling you not to make bad decisions?”

Played by Dapper Dog
Lelia

Postby Delmi Koor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:22 am

She smirked, “Exactly. We should get one sometime. Then ya can tell me a bit more about yourself so you’re not just some ‘benefactor’ in my head.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Next
Forum Statistics