Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [D6 MM] Cold Sweat

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 am

Ashla begins to responds, then shuts up. He really is Ship. She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"Well, The Endless Slaughter, will at least be a change of pace."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 am

"That it would be, that it would," he agreed "This isn't like Nar Shaddaa, I'm definitely thinking about it." Two years ago his cowardice had kept him tethered to the Navy; he hadn't exactly found courage, just a smaller step than the one he would have needed to take back then.

"You know what I've been up to, what about you?"
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Ashla Vyliis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:04 pm

"Mostly Jedi training. I've been traveling around the galaxy with Master Zyl. She.... She's not the woman I assumed she was back on Nar Shadaa. I assumed she just wanted to use me. But she cares about me. She even found where my dad's unmarked grave was. I didn't know where it was. In a strange way, it has made me happy. I feel like I did when I was with my father. And yeah, I know a lot of it was messed up, but most times, he was just my dad."

Ashla shrugs. "Besides that, I've been training with Jeebu. He's doing amazing. And more importantly, he's happy. I've also been creating the network of off the grid doctors like I was telling you about."
Jedi Padawan * Togruta * "Doctor" * Morally Flexible * Force Sensitive * Soresu Defender

Equipment: Lightsaber, Physician's Kit, Cursed Sword

Languages: Huttese, Togruti

M2-RZ
Ashla Vyliis

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Cole counted the ceiling tiles. He wondered what it was like to have someone. A mentor, a student, a dad who wasn't 'sir', a friend? "Sounds like you've been busy. I'm glad Jeebu's doing well, he seemed like a good kid, they don't all get to be as lucky as him." It sounded like having someone to take care of had opened her up, matured her.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Previous
Forum Statistics