Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [D6 LE] A Concerned Citizen

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm

Jax sighed "I don't know maybe you're right. Lord knows I've seen worse than this before and no one gave a shit until their was something in it for them."

He looks at her "regardless even if you're right it doesn't matter now. The spot light is here and you're trying to help just like everyone else. I doubt the destitute care much why help is being given as long as it is."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:29 am

Nytera sighed. "I will be back on my feet soon enough. I will not be forever lost in my woes right now." She brushed some hair out of her face and glanced at her meager 'kitchen.' "May I fetch you anything to drink?"
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 am

"I appreciate the offer but I tend to carry what I need." He said patting his chest. "Can I offer you a drink?" He said with a smile "not sure if you're a big drinker but it's helped me before, a little to settle the nerves."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:19 am

"I will give whatever you have a taste," she decided. She took out a glass for both of them and set them out onto the table. "I cannot say I drink out of habit but I am not unfamiliar with alcohol."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 am

Jax favored the woman with a smile as he pulled out the flask and poured them each a drink "Corellian whisky, its nothing amazingly special but it has a nice full flavor." he said as he poured each of them a couple fingers.

Jax held his glass up "What shall we toast to?"

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:11 am

"I had heard Corellia was famous for its liquor. Or was I mistaken?" The woman took her glass and then shrugged. "I figured a toast would be obvious."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:07 am

Jax shrugged as well "I don't often drink with high society types such as yourself I assumed you all toasted everything."

He took a sip and made a contented sigh "Corellia is indeed renowned for its alcohol don't mistake my words this is still a very good whiskey but there are much better out there."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:32 pm

"We do enjoy our toasts," she said with a giggle. "The liberation of Bankor will do nicely for a toast."

She swished the whiskey around in her glass and looked back to him. "I imagine many Corellians would be displeased to hear that."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:50 am

Jax smiled "To the liberation then." he said taking another sip "Don't get me wrong the best whiskey I've ever had came from Corellia this just isn't it. If you ever see a bottle of Whyren's Reserve and can afford it, snatch it up. That drink is one of the most glorious things to ever touch my lips." he said with a fond smile on his face and a far away look.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics