Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Goodnight Kiss (Day 7 Late Evening)

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:11 am

Her hand remained around his. "You want me like I want you. So I have to ask, Mr. Varliss, why can't you stay for more than tonight?" The woman let out a soft laugh. "I am not asking you to stay forever, of course not. I know not what you like to eat, what sort of music you like, or even if this is your preferred sort of tea. But a little while longer... is that so much to ask for?"
Republic | Orphaned by War | High Class | Aspiring President | Human

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 am

That was not exactly the answer he had been expecting, and he paused thoughtfully for a long moment. "No." He offered after a moment, taking a step back in her direction.

"But if I'm to stay, you're going to stop calling me, Mr Varliss." He said, his free hand moving up to cup her cheek.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:22 am

She smiled coyly. "What? I thought it was polite to you call you Mr. Varliss." The lady gently nudged his jacket. "You dress so formally. I was raised to address everyone so impeccably dressed as Mr. So-and-so." She then lowered her eyes, though the smile remained there. "I hope you will at least stay a few weeks after the liberation succeeds. One step at a time, so they say."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 am

"That would be good manners, Miss Anacapri." Zane confirmed, brushing his thumb across her cheek. "Though it might be easily solved, if you'd help me slip out of it." A mischievously smile played across his lips. "As warm as it is in here, it's only polite."

"I can try, though I don't know how long I can guarantee... I don't think I'll have anything pressing, but it's hard to tell."
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 am

"I suppose you would be more comfortable without your jacket." She helped slipped it off while maintaining eye contact. She then swallowed and looked away. "But also," a pause, "Zanebry, may we take matters slowly?" She turned a bit pink. "I will let you know what is too much."

The lady rubbed her thumb against his shoulder. "Maybe you will have another planet to rescue, like some grand hero."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:59 am

Zanebty let his hand fall away as the jacket slid of his shoulder. "Slow..." He said the word as if he was tasting it. "If that's what you would prefer." His hands drifted towards her waist. "Though I have to admit you had me fooled, when you told me you had a few affairs."

"Maybe, though I don't think I'm any kind of hero. I'm just a man trying to make up for some of his sins." His lips curled into a wry smile. "Hero's are people like Captain Organa."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:33 am

She tapped a finger on his chest and smirked. "Oh, I have, but is it cliche to say, 'I have outgrown them?'" Her face turned more serious. "And I must admit, I am hoping for something more intimate."

Nytera shrugged. "Not all heroes wear capes," she said. She had heard the news and now appreciated the saying.

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:48 am

"I can manage intimate." He leaned in lips seeking hers for a tender kiss. "Just let me know what you would like from me. When to stop when to go. When you would like to just spend time together"

"I'll trust you on that... I' suppose I'm not always a good judge of such things."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:07 am

The woman gave him a light peck. "Ah, I know just the thing, Zanebry." She was not able to keep in her laughter as she looked over to her belongings. "I can show you the shows made on this planet. I imagine they were not widespread."

She smiled. "Ah, well, continue as you were, Zanebry. Do not worry yourself with titles."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:32 am

More of the holovid and chill he had heard so much about? "That sounds nice, Nytera." His own lips curled into a amused smile, and picking up his tea cup he moved to the bed. It was after all the only place to sit together. "Do you have a favorite?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:41 am

"Well that would depend on the mood, Zanebry. For lighthearted fun, there is this small dog raised by spukama, those felines from Corellia. It is the only one of its kind that meows!" She rested her head on his shoulder. "Do you think hounds can actually make that sound?"

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:51 am

He wrapped a arm around her waist, letting her cuddle in a little closer. "Maybe? This is a strange galaxy after all." His lips curled into a soft smile. "It'd be an interesting thing to encounter though."

"As long as it's not dark, I'll be pleased with anything though. I admit I've never been one to really watch a lot of holo vids."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:02 am

"I imagine it would be quite worrisome to see in person!" She then giggled. "But the little dog is so cute too!"

She tapped her fingers on his leg as she thought. "I admit, many of the times I went to the theater instead. Of course, that does mean that we could watch recordings from those shows as well."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:12 am

"Let's go with that then." Came the simple answers, as his head dipped in, seeking a kiss from her lips again. "Since you think cute."

"We'll have time to watch more of the other things later." He let his hand caress her thigh, from where is sat curled around her waist. "We have the time don't we?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:31 pm

"Well, I cannot be distracting you too much, nor can I afford to have you distract me too much. Imagine the headline from that reporter meandering about. 'Presidential candidate spends more time watching holovids than helping the homeless!'" She gave him a quick peck and looked a bit puzzled. "Have you seen her lately?"

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:47 pm

"I suppose that's true." He agreed a bit reluctantly. "Though dont be afraid to stop by my ship if you miss me. It's a bit more comfortable then this tiny room of yours."

"Her?" He asked a bit puzzled himself. "Not at all." He looked around the room a look of consternation on his face. "I think she's spending all her time kissing a mysterious gentleman."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:43 am

"Oh, no," she said with a smile, "I couldn't come to your ship. What would people say if I walked down the ramp in the morning? But more pressing, I am a woman of many needs. I would have to have many of my belongings there over the night." She then poked his chest. "And then suddenly, you would have one more passenger on your ship."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 am

"Its not like I dont have a spare rack or two in the closet. But you might be right." He pursed his lips. "I'm not sure I'm ready to take in a lady that only mostly knows how to make her bed." He added teasingly, skipping the part of what people might say when he left her room in the morning.

His hand moved up to tickle her ribs. "Though I have to admit I'm curious if those belongings would contain some attractive lingerie.:

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:52 am

Nytera gave him a sharp look. "Oh hush. It is not particularly charming to insult a lady." She perked a brow. "Do women from other planets enjoy this?"

She still turned a bit pink from the tickling. "M-maybe! Just stop, please!" she begged as she laughed.

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:10 am

"Teasing?" He smiled, as he stopped the tickling and let his hand slip back down to caress her inner thigh. "Some of them. Though on a more serious note, if you ever want I can show you how. I've been making my bed since I was six, and by eight I'd earn a switching if my hospital corners weren't perfect. so you might take advantage of it, since you have every intention of keeping me here til morning"

He paused to watch her for a moment just enjoying the sight of her, though eventually his free hand started to drift towards he collar "I should warn you that being vague about these things just makes me curious." He mused, opening the top button if she allowed him.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:15 am

"Would that not be better for the morning then? Would be a waste of effort to fix it now." Nytera grabbed his wrist gently and leaned in for a kiss. "Well, just be sure to remember to follow my lead."

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:08 am

"Mmm... I suppose you are right." He murmured into the kiss, fighting off his initial urge to make it deeper. "I won't forget that you want things nice, and slow and intimate." He added a smile in his kiss, though he couldn't help but shift slightly and pull her a bit closer, as he leaned in to pursue her lips.

Zanebry Varliss

Postby Nytera Anacapri » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:09 pm

She came in closer and closed her eyes. It was a time of safety for her, an escape from the harsh realities of a murdered family and a responsibility she had taken upon. This man was odd, perhaps a mistake, but she was willing to take a risk.

/FtB?

Played by Nekoinu
Nytera Anacapri

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Zane didn't resist as she leaned in, letting the darkness flee from his mind as he concentrated on her lips.

/ftb.

Zanebry Varliss

Previous
Forum Statistics