Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Han Kaine & the Galaxy Raiders of the Lost Holocron (D7,

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:51 am

"Mm..." she leaned against him some more, breathing in his scent and feeling his warmth as she was holding back a yawn of her own. "... I'll ask you to tell me more about the Sith you met on Nar Shaddaa some other time. But yes... probably for the best?"

I'd like you to stay though. She hid those thoughts behind a smile. "It's late, after all, and tomorrow's yet another busy day, yes-yes?"
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:02 am

Niall could feel Lyseil leaning against him, the warmth of her body and the scent of her having grown pleasantly familiar as they watched the movie. It was tempting to stay... part of him certainly wanted to.

"Next time." He turned his head, smiling at her. "I'll tell you all about it. And you can tell me about something as well. Your best dig, perhaps." His lips quirked. "I'm rather looking forward to it."

He should stand... with an effort he managed it, although he kept hold of her hand.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:46 pm

"Sure! It's probably not very exciting for you, but I'll do my best to make it interesting!" She beamed with enthusiasm and her hand affectionately squeezed his.

"I... had a good time tonight, Niall. As always, I look forward to spending more time with you... when we get the chance."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:03 pm

That brought a grin to Niall's face, for any number of reasons. "I have every confidence in your ability to make it interesting. You have a gift for that." He squeezed her hand in return. Again, his eyes briefly flickered to her lips... but no. Not yet. Not until he'd spoken to Aly, at the very least.

"When we get the chance." Reluctantly, Niall disengaged, moving over to put on his weather gear. As he did, though, he glanced over with a smile. "I assure you, I won't leave you waiting long."
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:19 pm

At first she didn't quite catch on to what he meant, but when she did she gave an understanding nod.

"In the meantime then..." Lyseil stepped over to him, standing on the tips of her toes as she shyly looked up at Niall... and then quickly pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"Stay safe." Her face was solidly pink at this point.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:24 am

Niall's eyebrows went up just a little as Lyseil approached. And then a little more as she stood on her toes...

He was already smiling. But the feel of the quick peck on the cheek, as well as the pink blush on Lyseil's face, left him grinning. With courtly panache, he bowed, his eyes on hers. "You too, Lyseil." He said warmly.

As he turned to the door, he thought that his cape might allow him a more dramatic exit. But really, with how things turned out, he couldn't ask for anything more.

/exit
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:33 am

Lyseil smiled as she watched him leave, and the cape did add a dramatic flair that almost looked like something out of a holo-drama.

As the door closed behind Niall, the princess covered her mouth with both hands as she squealed quietly into her palms. Ohmygosh, I kissed him!!!!!!

/scene
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Previous
Forum Statistics