Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Debts (D7, LE)

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:27 pm

Jax smiled "well I'd love to see what a professional can do with a blaster. I'm pretty good myself. Maybe we can go shooting sometime. I haven't had a chance to test out the mods I've done to this bad boy." He said patting his hip.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:58 pm

“Yeah? What you got there?” She asked.
Freelance | Human | Gunslinger | Smuggler | Daughter of Anaxes | Pew Pew
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." -Delmi Koor
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:05 pm

He drew it quick as a whip and then spun it grabbed it by the body and extended the grip out to Delmi. "Little gadget I got from that mysterious Jo character, it was already highly modified but I added a few personal touches."

If Delmi took the gun she'd likely first note that it felt uncomfortable in her had, the grip was clearly molded for Jax. On the surface it looked almost like your usual blaster pistol but it was of superior quality, all the pieces pristine and well taken care of.

"A lot of it's tricks you can't see until you shoot it."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:09 pm

She examined the pistol, turning it over in her hand, “Like?”
Carries/Wears: Model 1 “Nova Viper” Blaster Pistol; H-7 “Equalizer” Blaster Pistol; Backpack
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Jax holds his hand out for the pistol then waves his hand in a follow me motion. "I've always thought showing was better than telling." he said with a smile as he started to walk towards the shooting range which wasn't too far from the barracks.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Delmi walked the distance in her skivvies with a bit of a tipped eyebrow showing her skepticism.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 pm

Jax sets up from a target a short distance away and holds the gun out he doesn't bother with trying to aim very hard and holds the trigger down two bolts come out right on top of each other striking the target one right aftyer the other. One well versed in blasters would not that the two bolts left marks more like blaster rifles than blaster pistols.

Jax grinned "well that felt pretty nice, she's a bitch to aim with but she's been modified to auto-fire kind of like a repeater plus a pretty standard blaster articulating module thats been beefed up by a mechanic friend of mine."

fluff ranged light short range auto fire: 1eP+4eA+2eD 4 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

OOC target takes 2 14 damage shots.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Delmi nodded. “I see... kinda janky. Seems to pack a punch though.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Jax nodded "Janky...heh good word for it. but it packs a good punch like a rifle but I can still draw it faster than most can raise one and sometimes one good bolt doesn't do the job so its nice to have two or three come out at the same time."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:45 pm

“Just got to get better at pistol shooting and that’s not a problem.” She said.

As the last syllable came out of her mouth two perfectly aimed shots came flying out of her blasters with lightning speed, one striking the target’s forehead and the other target’s heart.

—————

Fluff Pew with Jax: 3eA+2eP+7eB+2eD 6 successes, 5 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Jax gave a long whistle "Now there is just something attractive about a girl that can shoot. Damn fine. But see you needed two guns for those I like to have a hand free while I fight. Though I'm not really one for personal combat to begin with, I know how to do it cause occasionally you just need to but I prefer fighting in the sky. You should see what I can do with a spitfire." he said with a wide grin.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:44 pm

She shook her head and snorted out through her nostrils once, “I’m sure you’re so awesome...”

She holstered her pistols quietly and dusted off her hands, “Never had too much confidence in someone who goes around bragging about themselves openly.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Jax laughed at that "Then you must never have confidence in a pilot most of us are quite braggadocious. Garth, chase and I usually spend most of our time together arguing over who is the best pilot. But trust me I can walk the walk not just talk the talk." he said with a smile.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:01 am

“As I’m sure all of them can.” She said simply.

“That’s why the talkin’ doesn’t matter. Only matters who makes it out on the other end. Just like a gunfight.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:20 am

Jax nodded "That they can we're all good just have our own specialties. The one I'm not sure about is that Chiss guy I know he pilots the Turtle but haven't really seen him fly. But you're right of course all that matters is that at the end of the mission you make it back down."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:33 am

She nodded, “Words are always flung around so easily... What ends up mattering is who is there when the words stop. That’s when I realized the words never mattered in the first place.”
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:38 am

"Words serve a purpose in a sense, they can be a bit of a head game. It doesn't work on everyone but when going into a life or death fight I'll take any edge I can get. But over all you're right actions are far more important."
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:29 pm

She nodded and turned back to face him slightly, "Great conversationalist, ain't I?"
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:21 am

Jax chuckled "you're certainly not the chattiest person I have ever met," he shrugged "but hey not everyone can be as talkative as me. In fact there are some who say i sometimes talk too much. It makes me lose any mystique, like you, you're standing here in your night clothes but you still look cooler than a cucumber." Jax rambled a bit.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:31 am

“You seem to be paying a lot of attention to how I’m dressed... You’d think I was naked and begging for a different ‘cucumber’.” She said with a tilted eyebrow.
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:12 am

"wouldn't say I've been paying too much attention to it until I really looked at you after you mentioned you were an assassin and even then I didn't dwell on it. Not that there isn't plenty to focus on, but I'm trying to be a bit more of a gentleman. As far as the second part you don't seem like the type of woman to beg for anything." he said with a little laugh.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:57 am

"Coming on to me three times is being a gentleman?" She said with a smirk. "Flyboys are as bad as they say I guess."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:07 am

Jax chuckled "three times really? Hm I would really only consider maybe the last two statements as coming onto you. And the first one was really just me making observations but i have been accused of being a natural flirt." He said casually "I hope I didn't offend."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Delmi Koor » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:17 am

"No offense. Just barkin' up the wrong tree is all." She said simply. "Whatever that thing is in someone that makes them get the hots for someone else... that's just not in me."
Description
Delmi Koor

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:23 am

Jax nodded "Its all innocent I promise, my flirting is usually as harmless as it is unintentional. I just have a hard time hiding what I feel or think." he said with a smile most would call charming "I actually have a lady so trust me any barking you think i'm doing is unintentional she'd murder me if she thought I was running around flirting with a bunch of women." Though Jax was doing just that most of the time, he wasn't good at relationships and those that accused him of being a natural flirt were entirely correct.

He gave Delmi a curious look "So you're not attracted to other people at all? interesting. Couldn't imagine that when I am attracted to so many people." he said with a laugh.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics