Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Hide and Seek [D9 EA, Luths]

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:52 am

Niall had eaten alone. He hadn't been expecting to.

And so, shortly after lunch, he made his way over to Luth's barracks. The common room was open; he hung up his weather gear, leaving himself in the same casual fatigues and tank top he'd worn the other day. Politely but firmly, he knocked on her door.
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Re: Hide and Seek [D9 EA, Luths]

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:41 am

It took a few moments for the door to be answered. She didn't open at first, but he could hear her voice. "Who is it?"
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:33 am

Niall cleared his throat. "It's me. Niall. I thought I was going to see you at lunch." He cleared his throat again. "May I come in?"
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:44 am

"Oh! Kriff! Sorry, yeah..." She opened the door to let him in, walking back over to sit on the bunk. She was dressed in a tank top, her underwear and not a whole lot else. The room smelled heavily of cinnamon, and she held her vape between her fingers.

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 am

Without hesitation, Niall stepped inside, inclining his head politely to Luth as he did. "Thank you." He murmured. "I just thought I'd drop by... and see..."

He did see. Niall's eyes widened as Luth walked back to her bunk. His eyes traced down, all the way down, and then back up. Niall swallowed.

"I, ah, thought I'd come by and see how you're doing. Make sure, you know, that you're alright and everything." Niall took a deep breath, the scent of cinnamon filling his nostrils.
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:03 am

She caught his look as she turned to sit down, putting one foot up on the bunk and leaning her arm on it, taking a drag and exhaling a plume of cinnamon-scented steam upward so she wasn't blowing it right at him. She ran her hand through her hair that fell loose over her shoulders. "I... I'll manage. It's fine. Sorry I wasn't there... Time just... got away from me, I guess."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:10 am

It was not, Niall thought, actually more revealing than the swimsuit he'd seen her wear before. But it felt more intimate somehow, as though he was sharing something private with her. His eyes followed first the motion of her bare legs, then her hair as her hand tousled it.

"It's okay." Niall murmured softly. "No need to apologize. I was just concerned." He stepped closer, drawing next to her. "Is everything alright?"
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:49 am

Technically, it was less physically revealing, as she had appeared to favor two piece swimsuits. But it was more revealing in other ways. "Yeah, just..." She lowered her leg and leaned forward to rest her elbows on her knees, smiling up at him tiredly. "Depression, I guess."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:03 pm

"Oh?" He hesitated, but only for a moment. Niall turned, moving to sit to next to Luth on the bed. It was quite nearly how they'd sat the other day, in his room.

He turned towards her, offering her a wan smile. "You want to talk about it?" This close, he was even more aware of her.
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:46 pm

She leaned over, resting her head on his shoulder. "Mm... Not much to talk about," she said. She nuzzled gently. "Just... Life. I'm looking forward to retiring."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Again, Niall hesitated only for a brief moment. He let his arm settle around her, gently sliding across her back. He gave her a little squeeze, careful to make sure his fingers settled on fabric, and not bare skin. He sighed as she nuzzled him.

"Oh?" Smiling, he glanced at her, her hair brushing against his nose. "That's good. I'm rather looking forward to that too, actually. What do you think you'll do first?"
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:50 pm

She nodded, not looking up at him, since she was enjoying the comfort. "Go swimming," she said, her voice taking on a warm tone. "I want to go swimming with friends."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:05 am

"Mmm. That does sound nice." Niall murmured. "If only there were a pool here. I don't suppose you brought that black two-piece you wore last summer, did you?" He asked.

He sighed, turning his head just a little; it wouldn't be good to breathe in the scent of her hair too much. "But that sounds very nice indeed. Are you thinking the rough, breathless sort of swimming? If so, I believe you've given me a challenge, there." He flashed her a quick smile.

Gently he shrugged, his arm around her moving against her back. "But the other sort is nice, too. Where you just float, and look up at the sun. Perhaps a little of both?"
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 am

"You make it sound like a euphemism when you say it like that," she ribbed gently with a soft laugh. "I did, just in case. But probably some of the vigorous sort, some of the relaxed sort... some just playful."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:44 am

Niall chuckled softly. "I suppose I did, didn't I?" The chuckle returned as she went on. "Now who's making it sound like a euphemism?" He teased her, gently pinching her side with his fingers.

He sighed. "But yes. It does sound nice." He turned his head back towards her again. "I'm really glad you're doing this, Luth. I was worried you wouldn't believe me when I told you that you could stop. It... I'm very glad indeed."
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:52 am

"Yes, but I don't mind making it a euphemism," she teased back, it turning into a squeak when he pinched her side. She turned her head up toward him. "It?"

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:40 am

Niall laughed softly at the squeak, although his expression turned more serious as she looked up at him.

"I was just thinking... even this summer, I would sometimes see you look worried." He said, smiling down at her, his eyes meeting hers. "But you deserve to be happy, Luth. I know I've told you that before. That's what I was going to say." His lips quirked. "And that's why I rather enjoy the image of you floating there in the water, without a care in the world."
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 am

She nodded a little bit. "Yeah... I'm starting to let go of that worry a little bit. Training myself to. It takes some adjustment," she replied with a small smile. "It takes a lot to get out of the mental habit of thinking that I don't. Like... maybe I do deserve to be happy. Maybe I can be happy."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:57 am

"Yes." Niall nodded firmly. "You do." He gave her another little squeeze, his fingers gently pressing into her through the fabric of her tank top.

After a few moments of silence, he sighed pleasantly. "I really do almost wish we had a pool." He looked at her, his lips quirking. "You really did bring that suit?" He bit his lip a moment. "I can't imagine you've had a chance to wear it yet, have you? There was ocean near our planetfall site..." He let his eyebrows go up inquiringly.
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:30 am

"Unfortunately, I was busy with work the first three days planetside," she sighed. "I haven't had a chance to wear it yet. It was very disappointing."she tilted her head. "I'll have to find another opportunity. It would be a shame to bring it and not wear it."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm

Niall's lips quirked. "That is disappointing. And that would be a shame." He gave a slightly exaggerated sigh. "If we'd gone to the Hutt resort, we probably could have found a nice pool."

He shook his head. "I suppose we'll just have to see what opportunities arise." He was silent for a moment. "I didn't bring a suit of my own, but Zane loaned me one."
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:13 am

"Yeah... I think I'd get in trouble if I just walked around base in it for the sake of the opportunity to use it," she said with a grin. "Oh yeah? What did it look like?"

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:40 am

"No doubt." Niall said dryly. "There are regulations about that sort of thing." His eyes flickered briefly down, lingering on her bare legs...

Clearing his throat, Niall looked back up. "Oh. Hmmm. Well, it was blue, of course..." That was his color of choice; both for the Republic, and because it went well with his grey eyes. "It came up to here..." He put one hand on his belt line, "-and down to about here on my legs." The other hand indicated a spot rather high on his thighs; he shifted the better to show her. "It was, ah, a bit tight." He cleared his throat again.
Niall Organa

Postby Luth Khalan » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:40 am

She chuckled as she noticed his gaze. "Though no reason I couldn't change in here," she teased with a grin, then laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm terrible."

"Wow... nice."

Luth Khalan

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:58 am

Niall reddened, both from her words, and from her clearly noticing just where his eyes had wandered. Still, he managed a laugh. "You are terrible." He said, shaking his head, still chuckling. "Although I am a gentleman." Well, except perhaps for just then, when he'd been checking out her legs. "I assure you, I'd keep my back turned."

Again, he chuckled softly. "Well. Perhaps we'll have to see what we can do to find a pool, won't we?"
Niall Organa

Next
Forum Statistics