Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: Hurt (D9, LM, Lyseil's)

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:38 am

She giggled softly. "It's ok. I've heard worse, and really, he's still a gentleman." Mostly. Just had to remind him that one time.

Her nostrils flared slightly as she sighed, though it was mostly one of relief. Niall had helped her relax and focus herself back to her usual self. "... I'll look forward to that dance tonight. Especially to see how much you've improved since our Academy days." Lyseil's grin was teasing, and she couldn't help herself from giving him a small nudge with her elbow.
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:00 am

"Mmm." Niall subsided, placated. "He's undoubtedly one of the good guys." He agreed.

His grey eyes flickered across her face, coming up to meet her eyes with a smile. "I'm looking forward to that, too. Quite a bit, actually. You know, back then, I just wanted to dance with the one girl at the dance that I knew. Lyseil Panteer, my sister's friend." He leaned a little bit closer, nudging her with his elbow in return. "Now, I assure you, my interest has entirely changed."
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:02 am

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow, but the way she nervously chewed on her lower lip indicated she was picking up a bit more about that particular statement.

"It better not be because I'm the only other Alderaanian here..."
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:22 am

Niall chuckled softly. "I assure you, it is not."

Slowly, he leaned forward, tilting his head. This time, he sought her lips, finding them as effortlessly as she'd found his before. He kissed her with the same tenderness, the same softness... but behind it all, the same restraint.

That did not diminish his enjoyment of the kiss at all, though. Just as slowly as before, he parted, his grey eyes flickering open again. "I'm sure you'll figure it out." He said.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:30 am

Lyseil's eyes closed as she felt Niall's lips against hers, and the hug tightened gently as she returned the kiss with the same affection as before.

"... Crystal-clear, captain," she murmured with a teasing tone as her amber eyes met his grey. "But... you should go get some rest. I can't have a dirty and sleep-deprived dance-partner tonight." To add insult to injury, Niall's nose was given a boop from her finger.
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:22 am

Niall did his best to muster a faux-haughty expression, but there was no way it could survive a nose-booping. He laughed, shaking his head.

"You're right, of course. And I should let you get some sleep, too. You were just shot, you know." His lips quirked.

He lingered, giving her one last squeeze, before rising slowly to his feet. "Until tonight, then?" He asked.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:34 am

Lyseil gave him one last squeee as well, and looked up at him with a warm smile. "Yes-yes, I will get some rest. I don't think I'll be much use elsewhere right now either. Too exhausted, and... worn out. I'll be fine though, don't worry. The doctors stitched me up good."

She gave him a reassuring nod. "I'll see you tonight, Captain Alderaan!"
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:17 am

"Okay." Niall said. "Rest up. You're going to need your energy at the dance tonight."

He hesitated a little longer, looking at her with a gentle smile. "See you tonight, Lyseil." He said.

And with that, he left.

/exit
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:42 am

"See you tonight, Niall," she waved to him as he left.

Then collapsed on the bed again for some rest. After squeeing to herself with excitement for the coming "date".

/scene
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Previous
Forum Statistics