Rows and rows of portable structures housing six personnel to a structure with small 3m by 3m rooms with a unisex Refresher bay.

Re: [D9 LE] Only the Best Decisions

Postby Luth Khalan » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:56 am

"..." She was tempted. She was so tempted. She couldn't deny how turned on she was, relaxed, slightly buzzed. But... Arali... "...Not this time, Jax. I'm sorry."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:02 am

Jax let out sigh "Well that's too bad." his hands hadn't quite left her legs they were just playing now though making soft slow circles with his fingers on her smooth skin. there was a smile on his lips but there was definitely a powerful hunger behind those ice blue eyes as he looked at Luth "I suppose I'll just have to keep all these thoughts up here then, would have been a hell of a time fore the both of us though." he said with a chuckle as he leaned back against the wall.

"Do you want me to leave?" he asked with an eyebrow quirked at the fiery haired woman.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Luth Khalan » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:05 am

"Oh, don't get me wrong... I'm sorely, sorely tempted." She sat up and ran a finger along his jaw. "But I don't think I'd stop with that, and I couldn't do that to Arali." She sighed and flopped backward. "I don't mind you staying if you don't, though."
Republic | Human | SIS | Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Force Sensitive
Carries: Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Utility Belt,
On Assignment: Environment Armor and helmet, Sniper Rifle, Extra Rounds

"Tomorrow is another day."
Luth Khalan

Postby Jax Dolross » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:37 am

Jax shivered a little as he felt her finger on his jaw "This Arali is one very lucky woman to have such a devoted partner." he said his voice a little gravelly from the lust in his heart his eyes were practically smoldering with it as he looked at her but he didn't push. Even if he wanted to. He could probably push her over the edge, she wanted it he could hear it, he could see it in her eyes, a touch in the right spot, the right words, it wouldn't be that hard. he mentally sighed, but that wouldn't be right and he wanted her to do it without that push. Instead he just smiled. "I don't mind sticking around, that's not the only reason I like being around you."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Previous
Forum Statistics