OOC General Chat

End Game

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:24 am

Session 4 will be the last session, just for flow the first two days will be in space aboard the Valiant Star and the last day will be the final siege to stop Varo Kryze. Day 13 will be wrap-up.

Players will have a chance to wrap any stories up at that time. Thanks again for playing and I hope you have enjoyed this experiment with a combat heavy game; it has been more and less successful than I had hoped but great fun all around and a chance to expand the Republic in the setting. The next game will be Ziost and Empire focused, with some teasers to come on that front.

There will be a Forum setup for Questions and Answers starting probably Day 12 or Day 13. As usual there will be bonus completion XP for the game as well.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Re: End Game

Postby Dapper Dog » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:34 am

Day 11 will be 4 days long due to Holiday.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:17 am

Please create thread for a goal to achieve ion the downtime, XP will be going up shortly. Please update Duty threads I will review them by Friday.

Probably throw some polls up for post game stuff later tonight or the morning.
Dapper Dog

Postby Dapper Dog » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:54 am

Due to my blah blah blah everyone gets their next Duty Contribution and 2000 credits for the mission.

I will try and get the timeline updated with goals, busy with life and love, not eally, just lazy and I hate dealing with end game stuff but also love dealing with end game stuff.
Dapper Dog

Forum Statistics