OOC General Chat

Re: Memorable Moments

Postby Niall Organa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 am

Here's the first episode of Tiny Padawan Adventures!

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=642
Republic | Human | Captain Alderaan | Inspiring Rhetoric | Nice Cape
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:25 am

Subject: [D5MN] Play It Again, S'am

Dapper Dog wrote:
Kai Zyken-small.jpg

He can make out the words of this sensitive situation but… a short man with two women on his arms looked at him and then said, “Hey… you stupid salty bastard… I know that face anywhere! Geppy, you old space dog.”

“Surely you recognize your old Captain? Captain Zyken, the Captain Kai Zyken… I know, you’re impressed that I remembered you. And I would never forget a man that owes me twenty thousand credits!”

He grinned, “But we can talk money in a sec, buy me a drink.”

OOC: Threat used for Kai Zyken.

*spits beer*

:lol:

Oh no... not Kai Zyken!!! xD

*remembers that bastard well from the game*
Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Dr. Cole Ormont » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 am

Subject: [D5 MA] Subdued Thing

Dapper Dog wrote:Sandy McSanddemon, first of his name, king of the Black Sands and warden of this kriff hole.

The king is dead, long live the king.
Galactic Republic Navy | Captain | Surgeon | Human | Profile | Avatar | Theme2
GEAR: Diagnostic Spectacles, Heavy Clothing, Custom Expanded Medpac, Mini-Med Droid, Datapad, Flask.
Speaks Huttese, Mando'a.

"It's too late for a revolution. Brace for the final solution."
Dr. Cole Ormont

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Alderaanian Princess | Human | Sergeant | Archaeologist | Natural Scholar and Hunter | Enthusiastic | Heightened Awareness
Profile | Theme 2

Has: Tailored armored uniform (House Panteer), Nova Blaster pistol, datapad, stims, commlink, utility belt with odds and ends
Combat: House Panteer Forces Armor (Defense 1, reduce damage from fire and burn by 1), grenades, Nova Blaster pistol, extra ammo, stims, utility belt with odds and ends
Lyseil Panteer

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Layne says hello:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=720#p12336

Layne Hoshin wrote:The expression of disbelief drew her attention, and she turned to face the woman.

"What?"

She didn't recognize her. Not right away. The hair was different. It took her a few seconds to grasp the memories... But then...

...then, by instinct, Layne drew her lightsaber. The one with the black blade. And flipped it on.

"He fucking sent *you*?"

She didn't run out for a strike, but she seemed to be considering it.

"Big mistake."
Niall Organa

Postby Tethys Carrack » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Droids are the best.

Subject: [D5 EN] Metallic Unity Beginnings

BD-3T wrote:Beedee was there, he didn’t have anywhere else he would be, and when did he start considering himself masculine. Better put some subroutines to the task and run another simulation.
Jedi ○ Human ○ Republic Affiliated ○ Tall ○ Profile Link
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:29 pm

T7 accurately describes the relationship between him and Niall:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=727&view=unread#p12457

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“Here, here, why earlier today my good friend Captain Organna came to me begging for my aid, or was this yesterday. He would be lost without me, poor chap. As I was saying, there I was in my study, reading a delightful text, “01000001 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01010100 01110111 01101111 00100000 01000011 01101001 01110100 01101001 01100101 01110011”, when he requested my services,” T7 replied with puffs of smoke.

“Why Captain, of course I will aid you. You are a delightful fellow, a bit daft but lovable. He praised my skills, as a maintenance droid and I fixed the problem. I was a bit disappointed at the lack of dropping any organics to their doom… not that I enjoy such thuggery mind you, but a long story short I find him to be amusing, like a regular chap, like myself.”

“I say, that should be the goal.” More puffs of smoke.
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Subject: [Day 5, EA] Let sleeping dogs lie (Rav's area)

Rav Devaroo wrote:It had taken a while but Rav had been pretty good at siding his sleep cycle to account for the desert heat. There was an old saying his father had liked: Only mad Shistavanen and Alderaanians go out in the midday sun. He mostly agreed with that sentiment.

Today though there was something playing on his mind and he just couldn't get the z's he needed. Time for a new strategy. Grabbing his comlink he dialed up the number that Sara had given him and rolled back into his bed, staying up at the ceiling.

Hey! >_>
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:47 am

Subject: (D5 EN) Honor and Glory

Yunda Kryze wrote:Image
Toboga, father told me of the vermin that turned tail and ran to the Republic. That she would love such a weak house shames… herself,” he sneered. His anger boiled internally at this slight to him.

“Crusaders deserve their shameful deaths. Both of you hear me now, High Honors and a place among my father’s Blooded for any Mando'ade that brings me the head of Craw Toboga… bring him to me alive and mewling and I will honor them with wealth and Glory,” he said seething.

“Time we end that pathetic stain of a clan.”

Nai'tiri's personal plot lives on after her death!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:03 am

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=729&view=unread#p13181

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Graawwar: Ah, good idea. The shaman may have more knowledge about these Dark Ones that can help us.

Tethys nibbles her lip for a moment.

Graawwar: Also, the shaman is a family friend. I will ask them to look in on my spouse while we're away.

She's kind of getting in to this!

Graawwar: I will miss her. And the baby.
Graawwar: Our little Rawrbacca.

that last line just really got me.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:01 pm

Subject: [D5 EN] Metallic Unity Beginnings

Dapper Dog wrote:
V1-V0 wrote:"To make this campaign fail is not logical. We are Republic droids, ergo we wish the Republic to be victorious. Is that not true, fellow Unity?"

It addressed the droids around . . . yes . . . even the bending obsessed droid.

"If I fail at my task, then the mission fails, my circuits support victory," one droid replied.

"This unit is for the Republic," a sentry droid responded.

"But if I don't bend, they bend," the maintenance droid pondered.

"You don't even bend, you're a welder droid," another maintenance droid added.

"Don't crush my dreams," the welding droid responded.

"You are one messed up droid," the other droid said.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:52 pm

The Perfect Storm event. Dramatism, perfect timing, 'splosions, all in the sauce of 80s action movie. Much love for Dapper for this one, and all the other players involved. My curt phone posting in it is actually diminishing the awesomeness, so I feel excused posting it.
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Durasay Mixo » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 pm

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=588

I thoroughly enjoyed the fighter pilots in action, as it's one of my favorite tropes, and reading this, coupled with the following thread with Vando, really makes me smile.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Postby Niall Organa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:11 am

This thread here, in which Tethys meditates on her recent use of the Dark Side, and is confronted by her darker impulses (played by the GMs playing other people) is a good one:

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=788
Niall Organa

Postby Oddyn Vizsla » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:17 am

Subject: One Last Bottle [EN6]

Luth Khalan wrote:She looked up and nodded. "Well, people are eventually going to come back here, so..." A brief glance around to find a good place to get on and then she got up. She ran up the stairs to the second floor then, taking a running start, hopped onto a banister on the second floor, leaping out and catching the chandelier, swinging from it with grace, even doing a little flip with her dismount. A few of the crystals were knocked loose, hitting the floor with a tinkle. "Well... Could've been worse, I guess."

Athletics + Brawn: 1eA+1eP+2eD 2 successes, 2 threat, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImage

With this music:

https://youtu.be/2vjPBrBU-TM
Mandalorian | Clan Vizsla | Hired Gun | Heavy | Scarred | Left Cyberarm | Beard of Wonder | Former Pit Fighter | Vindicator | Rockstar | Mad Dog | Man o' War | Shriek-Hawk Tattoo | Neutral

VX Sidewinder (Telescopic Optics, Electronic Sighting) | Paired Vamblades | Mandalorian Armor (Repulsorlift, Kiirium, Superior) | Thermal Cloak | Spare Clip | Stims
Wounds: 19 | Strain: 12 | Soak: 8 (9 vs. Fire/Blasters) | Defence: 1

Oddyn Vizsla

Postby Sabine Kelborn » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:55 pm

I am reading this thread and thinking:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=738

ASK HER TO SITH PROM ALREADY!
Republic * Sergeant * Soldier * NCO * Confident * Tough * Mandalorian * Human
Carries: Ritual dagger, command insignia, electronic manual
Combat gear: Ritual Dagger, Mandalorian Armor, MK II Paladin, ammo, stimpacks
Languages: Basic, Mando'a
Description
Sabine Kelborn

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:18 am

viewtopic.php?p=17059#p17059

Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys appears to think this over seriously. "I doubt I have any true secrets you'd find especially interesting. Things that aren't generally known, yes, but things I care to conceal? Not really. Which means there is little about me a man with your connections couldn't find out, if you wanted to." With some amusement in her eyes, she adds, "And I've already told you how well I dance. I almost wonder if I have anything you would consider worth bargaining for."

Kinda setting herself up here methinks....LOL
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:01 am

Subject: [Day 7 - Late Afternoon] The Outer Limits

GB-PK9 wrote:The droid dog followed the friendly Alderaanian Noble but was quickly separated. Glancing around in synthesized confusion at a possibly equally confused pair of monks, it laid down in the rain and waited. They performed maintenance, removing it's outer plating. This was not abnormal. They left it there, in the rain. It's sensors briefly faltered, and imagery flashed in it's digital mind.

A blue planet. An outstretched hand. An unknown quadruped in a forest. An Acklay. A rising cross shaped star.

The dog fought the urge to howl as the imagery stopped, and watched as a monk beckoned it to a secluded spot. There was a sudden damage indicator to his hindquarters, but it was minimal. It would not impair his function. The damage type was.. unknown. He glanced back at the finished work.

He did not understand.

He wandered off in search of something else that suited his function.

I love it.

Doggo got his cutiemark. <3
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:19 pm

Clicking random threads, and...

Zanebry Varliss wrote:He glanced towards the bar, what was she another Niall? Still he didn't complain, as he walked to the bard and began to craft her a Dantooine Dewback, hopefully she liked ginger.

I guess they distill vodka on Dantooine? :P
Obvious accoutrements: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink; backpack and/or Jedi armor when needed; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:24 am

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=903&view=unread#p18896

Rav Devaroo wrote:"Sniper!"

Rav's predatory instincts alerted him to the presence of further enemies before anyone could ask the all important question: "Who's a good boy?"

Day 8. Defense Grid. New Initiative. Survival. Boost from Trust: 2eP+1eA+1eB 5 successes, 2 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

It was Rav. Rav was the good boy.

Wounds taken: 0/19
Strain taken: 2/13
Ranged defense: 1
Soak: 6
Crits: 0 / Durable 2

He is a good boy!
Niall Organa

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:15 am

Subject: [D7MA] Ghost Facers

Dapper Dog wrote:Image
“… and that is how one fights a nest of gundarks using only a hydro-spoon and a towel. I hope you are writing these down, you don’t seem to be listening but I am sure you are. Now where was I? Oh yes, so after I put my towel back on I still had to deal with the band of pirates…”

“Oh… a Jedi, good morning Padawan,” the older ghostly man said with a broad smile. “I did not see you there, so small, Jedi Knight, Yulu Kess at your service.”

I wanna read more of Yulu's adventures! :lol:
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:54 am

Subject: (D9 EM) Operation Defiant Nexu: Showdown

Tethys Carrack wrote:Tethys shakes her head. "I don't know how you handle these things, but that is not how it works with us. She must answer for her own decisions." Looming over Eralynn, tall and stern in her armored robes with the green glow from her saber reflecting on her dark skin, she might be a forbidding figure even to a Mandalorian. "If you truly believe she is not of sound mind to be responsible for her actions, you should never have taken orders from her."

While this is only a glimpse of Tethys' story with Eralynn, I just gotta hand it to the player in this scene. Tethys is a true Jedi Knight!
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Lyseil Panteer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:20 am

Subject: Chandrilan 75 (Day 9 Mid Evening, Jizz night)

R4OXY wrote:
*Observation. I was told that this sort of activity is a primary vehicle for organic mating rituals. Having no experience or need for such activities, I found myself curious as to why they are accomplished and what purpose such an activity has in mate selection. It would seem there would be many other optimal methodologies to select a mate beyond rhythmic gyration of bodies. Therefore, I determined there must be an element my observations have missed and decided to study further.*

The droid paused and returned to a previous statement. *Do organics require alcohol as lubricant? Its more commonly used as a cleaning solution, but if organics possess parts that have frequent build up, that would be useful.*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Profile | Theme 2

Lyseil Panteer

Postby Tethys Carrack » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:33 am

Subject: [Day 10 - Mid Evening] Asteroid Wranglin'

Chase wrote:Chase was outfitted in her spitfire, the green streak across it identifying the woman. T7-B8 beeped with a ravenous hunger for justice! And inside the cockpit the woman was a professional at work, "Alright everyone, clean sweep. Mission target is that freighter and they've got some friends coming so I want some big guns on that thing as soon as we can but I don't wanna see any heroes out here today. Just soldiers. We're here to win. Fight hard, keep close, and we'll make it through this."

I like this whole post for its Star Warsiness, but Mighty Avenging T7 also just made me giggle.
Tethys Carrack

Postby Niall Organa » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:24 pm

Oh, man. This thread. This thread is great.

viewtopic.php?f=107&t=1028&view=unread#p22440

Lyseil and Sabine bunk together. It doesn't go great.
Niall Organa

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics