A good place to watch... well the screeching bright white of hyperspace... so the observation windows are shut for now and display a mock deep space view.

D11, MA, Expecting - The best of intentions

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:23 am

R4 rolled into the observation deck, having sent a small message to Z asking if he would meet ze here. After ze's conversation with Dr. Cole the day before, ze realized it would likely be prudent to warn Z of the possibility of difficulties with zer's previous employers. Unlikely, but prudent nonetheless. The little droid maneuvered about a bit though as ze waited, feeling oddly fidgety.
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

Jetpack attached, long range comlink installed. Lockpicks inside chassis.

Speaks only in binary and beeps and whistles. Speech indicated by *speech*
R4OXY

Re: D11, MA, Expecting - The best of intentions

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:47 am

The little droid didn't have to wait long. Zane came walking towards R4OXY as he spotted them in the observation deck. Raising a hand in greeting he offered a smile. "Afternoon R4OXY."

"You had something you wanted me to talk about?"
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Ship: Three Drinks Smells like: Whiskey, Cigarettes, Cologne
Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:40 am

The droid bobs ze's chassis. *Yes. I speculated that prior to shipping out, it would be wise to inform you of some complications that might arise. Improbable, but possible.*
R4 unit * Uses Ze Zem Zer pronouns * Tech * Will fix things for money * "Colorful" past

R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:53 am

He smirked slightly. "Are these reasons connected to why you would prefer to leave sooner rather then later?" Z asked as he watched the droid, it's not like droids could really be read in the same way as people, but he'd try.
Neutral * Human* Freelance * Well Dressed * Retired Military * Drifter * Fast Hands * Experienced Hat

Gear: Audh'reh (blaster pistol), Izze'belle (blaster pistol), Noth (vibroknife, hidden), Hat Jacket, Gloves, stims, utility belt, secure comm link

Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:57 am

Ze turned ze's optic port towards him. *Yes. It is unlikely but...I feel it fair to mention that my previous employers may be attempting to track me down. It is unlikely. They do not think me capable of such independent thought as I executed. But they had a...vested interest in some data stored within me. Even if it were not present, they would want me back as I was useful to them.*

The droid stiffened for a moment. *I do not wish to be used by them any longer.*

Swiveling ze's optic port towards him, *I understand if this affects your willingness to hire me on board.*

R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:09 am

"I'm not a fan of changing my decisions, not without all the facts." He regarded the droid carefully, his lips forming a speculative frown. "I dont mind the fact you might have people after you, that's common enough in this galaxy. Heck, I might even have a few."

"My concern is the information, because that's something that's dangerous. Well, depending on what it is. Do you think that information is dangerous in any way?"

Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:28 am

The droid spins ze's head chassis. *I have no method of accessing it, so I can not know. It was partitioned away from me, along with some other files. I was given the impression it was important. The job required me to be alone so as not to arouse suspicion. I took the opportunity.*

R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:13 am

He nodded, that made a great deal of sense. "Is there a way to access it then? That you know of?" It might very well take a technician. "I don't want to bring you to any harm, and a ship full of beings, I can probably deal with. If whatever you have belongs to someone else though..." He shook his head.

"I just want to know more about what I'm getting into."

Zanebry Varliss

Postby R4OXY » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:15 am

*if we could find a trustworthy droid technician, we could possibly find someone to wipe it. I have no interest in holding onto the information. But I know little about it. *

R4OXY

Postby Zanebry Varliss » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 am

"I'll see who we can find, though I suppose we aren't in any find of a rush." He looked the droid over for a few moments. "I won't make you leave the ship over this, we've all got a few secrets after all." There might be some danger of course, but that was something that they would deal with if it reared it's head.

Zanebry Varliss

Forum Statistics