This is for those traveling on their own ships with the Strike Force.

Filibuster Hyperspace Jam [EN0 - Intership Communication]

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed May 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Durasay had Illyria'a program on low, as he sat at his desk. Idly looking at a picture of Darwi Thessala that he kept framed. A wry smile on his face as he mused about it, before shaking himself from his reverie. Picking up his comm, he brought it up, putting in the diplomatic channel to the Republic Cruiser they were accompanying.

"This is Senator Mixo. Is Senator Saresh available?" He asked with warmth in his Pantoran drawl.
Last edited by Durasay Mixo on Wed May 30, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)
Languages: Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, Pantoran

"We won't leave anyone behind."
Durasay Mixo

Re: Filibuster Hyperspace Jam [EN0 - Intership Communication

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 4:43 pm

“Greetings Senator, Senator Saresh is just finishing up a meeting how can I be of assistance?” Laan-we said in her calm, if a bit sedate voice.

Her holo-image was seated in what appeared to be an expensive if reserved ensemble, though the only colors were the usual blue and grainy white. She added, “Senator Saresh is pleased that Pantora recognizes the importance of this endeavor.”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed May 30, 2018 4:49 pm

"Of course." He smiled at the projected Holo-image. His own furnishing seemed rather spartan. A gifted eye could tell that his room was appointed in a manner typical of a freighter operated by an... independent logistics carrier.

"Pantora recognizes the danger posed by the occupation to a fellow Outer Rim Neighbor. And it may be more personal, for me. I hate seeing the bootheel of oppression brought down on the masses." He nodded at that. "A core tenet of the Populists. But that's independent from my interest in helping. I'm just glad to have the skill set that I can actually do something and help, beyond passing proclamations and legislative orders."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Senator | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force
Carries: Paired Heavy Blaster Pistols w/ Bantha Eye Lasersight | Vibrosword (+1 Melee Defense) | Utility Belt with gear | Heavy Battle Armor (1/1 Defense)

Durasay Mixo

Postby Dapper Dog » Wed May 30, 2018 4:59 pm

“Senator Saresh recognizes your contributions and the aid of Pantora, no matter how meager, will not be forgotten. It is important that the Republic remain strong and any threat to a member world is a threat to the whole,” she responded calmly.

“She will be just a moment more, I apologize in advance for the delay, senator, is there anything I can assist with?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Dapper Dog

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed May 30, 2018 5:09 pm

"No ma'am. Except to make sure you have a pleasant rest of your evening. And nothing to apologize for. I got to have a fun little chat with you." He smiled broadly, pushing his hair back idly from his face.

"I look forward to rendering as many contributions to Bankor as possible."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm

“Thank you, sorry for keeping you waiting,” Saresh as the holo-image changed to the senator. She had a more subdued look in the eyes just hours before the attack but still focused and vibrant.

“I appreciate that you took the time to join us. Be good to have an experienced soldier and field officer with us.”
Republic | Senator of Bankor | Armed | Politician | Twi'lek

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed May 30, 2018 7:42 pm

"It's the least I can do, Senator. I have a hard time sitting idly by when there is a chance to actually do something." Durasay kept his attention focused on his fellow Senator's eyes, his own visage quite warm.

"Are we expecting a blockade? Or heavy drop right into the CZ? I know we have that briefing tomorrow, but best laid plans..." He laughed a little at that.

Durasay Mixo

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Wed May 30, 2018 8:15 pm

“Blockade at the minimum, communications have been blacked out since the invasion started, thankfully this ship is prepared for a long campaign. Our ground force will move to seize key targets, the naval portion will be doing maneuvers in the system to keep the Mandalorian forces off balance and deny their space superiority,” Saresh responded.

“I admit I am not sure exactly what to expect, but Commander Malcom has a strong track record,” she responded confidently.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Durasay Mixo » Wed May 30, 2018 9:34 pm

"It'll be a real short trip if the fleet can't deny that space superiority. End up like womprats in a cage." His demeanor turned serious. "Luckily, bringing on independent ship owners and contractors can help run blockades, worst case scenario." He brought his hand to his chin, pondering things for a moment.

"I trust him with the overall campaign, absolutely. But it'll be keeping morale high, and each individual soldier and squadron leader at the ready. I believe I can handle that, Senator. Our fighting forces will get the support that they need."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Wed May 30, 2018 9:37 pm

“The people of Bankor need us at our best, they have suffered long enough and it took too long for the Senate to act and respond. We can’t have that kind of inaction, the government ha to be stronger and more decisive if we are going to deal with the Sith Empire,” she responded firmly.

“Our response here needs to be decisive.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Durasay Mixo » Thu May 31, 2018 2:13 am

"Not just to stand against the Empire, Senator. For every bit of pirate, raider, and even other Mandalorians. If this is anything short of total success, we will be feeling the effects for decades. Even centuries." Of course, he had other plans. But that was much more long term, far beyond his own lifetime.

Freedom. True freedom, for the entire Galaxy.

He leaned back in his chair, hands interlocking behind his head. "How long has it been for you? Since you've been home?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu May 31, 2018 2:35 am

“Home is where my assistant is, so I am never far from home, really. I don’t have the luxury of going home really,” she responded.

“Pantora is a beautiful world, last I remember.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Durasay Mixo » Thu May 31, 2018 4:50 am

"It is. What makes it especially so are the people. It is very cosmopolitan." He nodded as he spoke, thinking back. "I haven't been back in several months. Had an open forum to my constituents. It was well attended, at least." He smirked, then sighed.

"Outside of the occupation, do you have any concerns about our arrival, Senator?"

Durasay Mixo

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Thu May 31, 2018 5:26 am

“Getting aid to the people should be a priority and establishing some order. The last thing I want is lawlessness and then we need to see to securing the future of Bankor with a strong central government,” she responded with a small list.

“I really want to meet with the Resistance in person as well.”

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Postby Durasay Mixo » Thu May 31, 2018 5:56 pm

"If you'll have me, I'd like to be there, as well." Durasay focused again on the woman, his eyes showing determination. "I am sure Commander Malcolm will want to assess their military assets, but I am interested in their people, how they have their command structure laid out." A certain look in his face, a visage of military discipline.

Regarding the holo for a long moment. "To see how we can best gain their trust."

Durasay Mixo

Postby Leontyne Saresh » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:27 pm

“I am all lekku if you have suggestions, Senator,” she replied with interest.

Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Forum Statistics