This is for those traveling on their own ships with the Strike Force.

Last preps before landing (D0 LN Midnight)

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 2:44 am

It wouldn't be long until they were landing. Jax was busy doing...Jax things. Whatever that was. So instead, Azura went about the ship, tiding a few things up here and there and making sure everything was stocked up ready for a war zone. Not that she doubted Jax, but she was always one to make sure everything was right. It also allowed her to listen out for anything that was amiss, which there usually wasn't...but she'd heard something one time, and wouldn't give up until she found it.

She was already suited and booted for landing in her armour, her gun and an odd cylinder shaped weapon of some sort was on her back.
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Re: Last preps before landing (D0 LN Midnight)

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 6:09 am

Jax leaned against the door he had a little to drink and his tolerance wasn't what it had been since he hadn't really drank all that much in the past 4 or so years but he was still firmly in control if not just a bit more loose.

"The armor suits you." He said simply. It was true enough she always looked good in her combat stuff. Fierce and formidable but beautiful at the same time. Jax wasn't expecting things to get too hot on landing so he was in a simple leather jacket he had thrown over his white shirt, dark pants and some sturdy boots on his feet.
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight
Equipment: Backpack full of tricks, Josephine,

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 1:19 pm

Azura didn't speak right away; she focused on stacking the paper neatly into the cupboard before closing it. Only then she said simply "sorry for earlier. Don't like it when people talk about me."

You know that she added mentally.

She finally turned round and looked at him.

"I see you're ready for combat as always" she added sarcastically
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 6:18 pm

"I know I know, I'm sorry for pushing your buttons you just make it too damn easy sometimes." He walks closer to her but not too close "so I got a couple of details about a job while we are here. It's a big one."
*Neutral *Human * Pilot *Smuggler *Ex-Republic Navy Lieutenant *charming *Captain of the Midnight

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 6:58 pm

"One day I'll do more than pull a shelf down on you" Azura reached up to bop the man on the nose, before looking curious.

"A job? Do we need to go somewhere more private to talk? Can lock down the main cabin to talk."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 7:07 pm

He nodded "probably for the best. Don't want word of it leaking out." Jax moved with her to the main cabin and helped lock it all down, doors, comms and everything until it was secure.

"I only know the cargo and potential payout right now. My contact on Bankor, an old friend from my navy days, has ear marked some supplies that we will carry from Bankor to 'more interested parties. Now the big part of this job. Our cut will be between ten and twenty thousand creds." It was a big number, not a fortune but a very good amount of money.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 7:28 pm

"Um what? We steal a bunch of supplies and get twenty thousand credits?" Azura looked surprised "that seems a lot. Whose supplies is it?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 7:51 pm

"From what my contact says they have diverted supplies from the Republic that were originally for Bankor but are being sent to other parties. It's all off the book stuff and I have no doubt if we get caught it'll be spun as a simple theft."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 8:49 pm

"We're talking about a war zone though. That's gonna be seen in a whole different. Gunfire light I bet" Azura shook her head "sounds pretty crazy. You should push for extra money due to dangerous terrain. Otherwise...what do you think? Not to poke, but the thought of a warzone sent you into stress exercising, think you can cope with this? Or am I doing all the hard work?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 8:58 pm

he nods "Oh I am aware and you know me too well to think I won't angle for extra money regardless." his eyes sharpen, his jovial, light, energy melting away and cold calculating eyes stare back at Azura "I am stressed, I am not useless you know better than that. Just because I don't like being here doesn't mean I won't do my job, as always you can count on me." his eyes soften again after he says that a small smile on his lips "You worry to much."

"as for the job, its a big payday probably worth the risk but I was in the mind set to help these people not undercut them. I'll need more info, which I should get once we are planetside but first impressions are mixed."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 pm

"My worries have got you out of plenty of messes" Azura pouted "and don't give me that look. You know I'm right."

She shrugged as he continued.

"Couldn't care less about the planet, but poking around isn't a bad plan. I'd say take the mission anyway, and if there's a morals issue...I don't know, turn a blind eye or something. What do you need me to do?"
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 pm

he let out a little sigh "Thats what I figured you'd say, you're right of course this is what smugglers do, makes sense why my contact reached out for me we'll play it by ear and I'll see how I feel about it once things shake out a bit more. As for your role in this? Do what you always do, watch my back so a dagger or a blaster don't get lodged in it. I trust you Azura, thats what I need a trustworthy ally." He doesn't trust many but Azura had stuck with him for years and had never given him reason to doubt her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:05 am

"You know my upbringing is pretty selfish, but in this you can't get too attached. Last thing you need is to get too close to them, and end up getting blown up. The kind of credits on offer would get us somewhere nice on the outer rims and some freedom to not have to work for a while" Azura smirked "but you have a good heart, so I'm just gonna have to step up my protection game while you try to help those who can't offer us a single credit in return."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:22 am

"At least I ended up with someone who understands me a bit." he took a half step towards her and placed a hand on her arm, then he looked down into her eyes "Thank you for having my back, I'll strive to be someone worth the amount of loyalty you've given me." he gave her arm a light squeeze as he spoke his eyes spoke of further desires, they were landing in a war zone soon they might not get another chance. He shook his head and smiled clearly having an argument in his head.

"Take some time to relax Azura, we don't know when we'll get the chance for it again."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:26 am

"Damn you're an idiot sometimes" Azura rolled her eyes, before moving to wrap her arms round his neck and pull him down for a long deep kiss. Her act without thought attitude shining through.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:38 am

He had raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to argue with her assertion as her lips met his and his thoughts melted away his arms wrapped around her toned body though it was encased in armor making the moment slightly less intimate. He returned the kiss deeply pulling her body into his.

As they broke off he looked at her a smile on his lips his voice lower than usual "I wasn't sure if you wanted me to, we never really talked about what happened that night."

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 am

"We're going into a warzone, dumbass" Azura said with a chuckle "and really, I'm fine. So stop worrying" she ran her fingers through his hair.
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:59 am

He chuckled back "that we are, I guess I would have kicked myself for not doing that." He makes a soft appreciative sound as he feels her hand glide through his hair "I know you're fine won't stop me from worrying about you in the slightest." He said smiling at her.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:08 am

"And if you get blown up tomorrow you'll go out at least having fun the night before" she grinned, pulling him down to the ground with her "so worry less and help me out of this shitty armour."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:11 am

He wasn't sure if this was smart, but she always made things confusing for him, dammit if his nerves mixed with a the alcohol made those concerns seem a bit further away.

While his mind was asking questions his body was listening to Azura and his hands were finding the clips and latches that kept her body caged in her armor.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 am

She assisted, freeing herself from the armour quickly, pushing up to kiss him as her body was bared to the chill of the world. "Damn that feels good" she whispered, her hands working on his clothes "now it's your turn."
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Jax paused for a second to take in the sight under him the Last vestiges of his mental resistance melting away. His own clothes were fairly easy to get off since he wasn't wearing armor yet. "Yes mam." He said his voice thick with lust. Soon enough his toned, athletic form was also bared to the ship's air. He pressed down and kissed her again, long and hard.
Last edited by Jax Dolross on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:07 pm

A part of her was mentally glad they'd locked the room down beforehand. The rest of her didn't care, and as she pressed up into him her hands went eagerly exploring....

/ftb?
Azura Mora

Postby Jax Dolross » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:36 pm

/ftb

Description theme
Jax Dolross

Forum Statistics