Portable structures to do vehicle repairs.

People are the worst (D11 LM)

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 pm

(Expecting but it is the open Hanger!)

Azura had really not had a good morning. That was...an understatement, and she nearly stomped across the hanger as she moved towards the Midnight.

Stupid Republic. Is there a single good person here?
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Equipment: Blaster, pistol, armour, odd cylinder-shaped item, comms, stimpacks
Azura Mora

Re: People are the worst (D11 LM)

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:18 pm

Garth was going stir crazy on board the Valiant. They'd locked down the flight deck, it was too early to drink and after his third plate of food, the mess hall had cut him off as well.

All that was left was to try and jog off some of that nervous energy, which is what he was doing when he came across Azura.

"Hey there Azura, whatcha up to this morn?"
Republic * Human * Pilot * Force Sensitive * Adrenaline Junkie
Languages: Basic (Speaks and understands), Binary (Understands only)
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:47 pm

"Oh piss off you..." Azura snapped as she spun round, before seeing who it was.

"Oh. Garth, hey."
Neutral * Human * Smuggler * Has anger issues * Dangerous * Jax's glamorous assistant * Part of the Midnight crew * Force sensitive? Description
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:56 pm

"Piss off? Well ain't you just th' brightest ray 'f sunshine t'day." Garth replies with a raised eyebrow.

"What's got ya so on edge, if'n ya don' mind me asking?"
Standard Gear: Republic Uniform (Padded Armour), DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, green crystal necklace, Aznuri Necklace
Combat Gear: Shockrider Crash Suit, as above + Extra Reload + Crash Survival kit
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:31 pm

"Yeah, it's been a shitty day. Having to deal with stupid idiots calling me a criminal with the treatments I've had to deal with don't sit right with me after all I've done here to help" Azura huffed "hope you're not here to do the same."
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 am

Garth just sighed in mutual frustration. "Criminal? Now ah ain't naive enough t' think y'all are squeaky clean like Cap'n Posterboy, but that seems a bit harsh treatment fer people who came t' help with no obligation t' do so."

Garth shook his head gently. "Makes me feel a little better about th' extended vacation ah'm taking after this campaign."
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:44 am

"I'd say get out while you can, so good idea on the vacation" Azura nodded, crossing her arms "I've nearly died for this war, and that's how they treat me? Hmph, wish I hadn't bothered! Where you vacationing? I heard you might be coming with us on Midnight."
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:10 pm

"Vacation from th' Republic moreso than anything else. Ah've got some time ah'm spending here, then Jax said he'd come collect me. Of course he did say he had t' run it all past you first."

Garth added the last part hastily.
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:17 pm

"Hmph. And what if I said no?" She said, looking at the man with narrowed eyes.

"You gonna try to win me round?"
Azura Mora

Postby Garth Wayne » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:11 am

"Nope." He replied simply. "Jax may be the Midnight's cap'n, but ah ain't one t' go where ah ain't wanted. Neither of us needs that drama."

Leaning against a box of spare parts, Garth looks Azura in the eyes.

"If'n ya want me gone, say th' word 'n' ah'll walk."
Garth Wayne

Postby Azura Mora » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Azura held the gaze for a few moments, before rolling her eyes.

"Ugh, if I knew you weren't even gonna try I wouldn't have told Jax I was ok with it. That's so boring. You're not having my room though, I have the best one on the ship!"
Azura Mora

Forum Statistics